OT Casey Anthony Trial

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I read an article with a short bio on every juror. They pointed out that two of them work for Verizon. I wonder what's going to happen to them now? I feel like they may get fired due to the backlash from people that can't put their emotions aside and don't understand HOW they had to come to the verdict, and want to associate Verizon to the outcome.

I hope someone that was present in that room finds a way to write an article about what it was like in that room. I would imagine that putting aside their emotions to come to that verdict was the hardest thing any of them had to do.

I have to ask what does where a juror works and makes a living have to do with anything in this? What if one of them worked for Fierce Allstars? Please remember that the jurors were not able to get the summery every night on tv that you were able to get, and not all of the information that was talked about on tv was fact.

The court charges the jury with very detailed instructions as to what the law requires to be found guilty. If there is a question of doubt than the verdict must be not guilty. You can not hold the jury responsible for this. It is the responsibility of the DA, and the State to prove the case "beyond the shadow of a doubt" before handing it off to the jury.

I am disappointed in the outcome, but I don't blame the jury, the prosecution or even the defense. This is our system and I firmly believe that it is one of the best (if not the best) in the world. Doesn't mean that the bad guy always goes to jail. Sad that in this instance there will be no justice for this little girl. Also as wcdad points out the jury was privy to less information then the average viewer, I am sure they did what that felt was right based on the evidence they were presented. I think it speaks volumes that they did not want to be interviewed.

I just don't think there was enough evidence for Casey to be guilty or charged with murder. JMO. I really hope she doesn't have kids in the future and tortures more children like she did to her daughter. What a poor excuse of a mother.

I have to ask what does where a juror works and makes a living have to do with anything in this? What if one of them worked for Fierce Allstars? Please remember that the jurors were not able to get the summery every night on tv that you were able to get, and not all of the information that was talked about on tv was fact.

The court charges the jury with very detailed instructions as to what the law requires to be found guilty. If there is a question of doubt than the verdict must be not guilty. You can not hold the jury responsible for this. It is the responsibility of the DA, and the State to prove the case "beyond the shadow of a doubt" before handing it off to the jury.

What they do doesn't, which is why I have no idea WHY it was released that those two jurors work in the call centers for Verizon. They were the only two jurors that had the company they worked for named. It sucks because I could see Verizon getting calls/letters about how they're "employing people that let that killer walk".

Here's the article, Juror list is near the bottom:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ial-Not-guilty-verdict.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

I'm not saying that she's guilty or not guilty, but judging someone on the way they act and what you think is/is not appropriate behaviour is exactly why we have a justice system set up. People's lived experiences shape us into different human beings who react differently to situations. Do I think partying while your daughter is missing is a good idea? No, but that doesn't mean she murdered her. Not crying in court when they discussed Caylee's body? Does anyone remember the terrible case of Lindy Chamberlain and "the dingo ate my baby"? She was a seventh-day-Adventists, didn't cry when her baby went missing or during her trial. The public condemned her because a mother should cry, a mother should show grief in a way we're familiar with, the jury was swayed by their own personal prejudice. Lindy was jailed for about ten years (I think) before being released with a full pardon. Casey Anthony's behaviour may be abhorrent to most of us and her lies reprehensible but it doesn't make her a murderer, just a messed up human being. Killing her child makes her a murderer, and unfortunately the prosecution didn't prove that.

besides the Murder charges.... she definitely should be arrested by the fashion police for wearing that scrunchie in her hair.

It makes me sad she got the tattoo "Bella Vita" during the 31 days she didnt report the child missing, and from her story after her child "drown"...... Bella Vita means beautiful life.

This excerpt from the case description says it all:

Lead prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick concluded the state's case by showing the jury two side-by-side images. One showed Casey Anthony smiling and partying in a nightclub during the month Caylee was missing. The other was the tattoo she got a day before her family and law enforcement first learned of the child's disappearance.
"At the end of this case, all you have to ask yourself is whose life was better without Caylee?" Burdick asked. "This is your answer."

I can't imagine her being able to stay in the central florida area...people think she is guilty - she may need protective services for awhile, with all the media coverage of this case.

I can't imagine her being able to leave in the United States. She's going to need plastic surgery and an identity change. She may not be in prison, but she might as well be-her life is over. She won't even be able to go buy toilet paper without someone saying something to her.

Please remember Caylee by not contributing to any money making schemes that Casey Anthony may have in the future (e.g. books, movies etc...).

PLEASE remember this ^^^
now that she will never be able to get a job or anything she's gonna need money.. i wouldn't be surprised if she tried to write a book.

I can't imagine her being able to leave in the United States. She's going to need plastic surgery and an identity change. She may not be in prison, but she might as well be-her life is over. She won't even be able to go buy toilet paper without someone saying something to her.
She won't be allowed to blink without half my newsfeed deciding the world is better without her and saying someone should do something about it. And according to my facebook group notifications, approximately 100,000+ and counting are of that opinion..

I don't know what to say about her parents either..nothing about that whole family (from what I've read) seems to be all together..

Who's life would be better without Caylee Anthony? The woman with the "Bella Vita" tattoo that she got when her daughter was dead.

OJ x2.

I can't believe this. There was absolutely no justice for Caylee. And Casey got away with murder. I hope those jurors can live with the decision they just made. Depressing.

Please remember Caylee by not contributing to any money making schemes that Casey Anthony may have in the future (e.g. books, movies etc...).
I was JUST thinking about that... You can only imagine what she is going to try and do with this now. The sad thing is, she probably WILL write a book about it, be interviewed on morning talk shows and it makes me sick...

Back