All-Star Cea Expanding....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The neighborhood Wal-Mart I used to shop at closed its doors a few months ago. Business was great, parking lot was always full. Why did they close? Because they decided to move down the same street 2 miles. For 2 miles away there is a Target, K-Mart, and a Garden Ridge store. People are not driving miles down the street, choosing these other stores closer in their neighborhood.

So they build a larger Wal-Mart. and predictably they draw the traffic in from Target, K-Mart, and Garden Ridge that they weren't drawing before. K-mart and Target are strong enough to survive. They have loyal clientele that will shop there regardless of what Wal-Mart does. Garden Ridge however has been hit hardest. The parking lot is a ghost town. Hardly anyone shopping there now. And worse of all? Wal-mart built it's new store right across the parking lot from Garden Ridge.

In our society this is ok. Nothing wrong with it as long as no laws were broken. Yet depending on your personal choice of shopping experience your perspective of who this benefits the most, or the other stores should just step up to the plate now that Wal-mart has moved right next door is likely to be fueled by your preference of shopping experience, no matter how it affects the other stores. But Wal-Mart telling Garden Ridge they should be happy they moved next door is kind of laughable to me.

Back to expansion...

If CEA expands more power to them. ***Mandatory Disclaimer - I am not now nor ever have been a member of the Teal Army*** While there are many things I have had my disagreements with them over the years, I pretty much admire CSP business acumen, regardless to whether I agree with it. So I know this is not a "Hey wouldn't this be fun" type idea. A lot must have gone into it to bring it to pass. Wherever it ends up being.

My advice would be to gyms in the area where CEA may be expanding is - talk to directly to the owners of gyms in/near the cities where they have expanded before. To see how the expansion directly affected their programs. Especially if those gyms have a Junior 4/5 , Youth 3/4 or 5 team, or up and coming young in age Senior 5. While correlation is not always causation IMO there has not been an expansion anywhere that there was not a significant Level 5 presence with Danville being the anomaly.

Look at the quality of those programs in the years following a CEA expansion to that market. has there been a noticeable drop in routine quality/strength? Ask gyms in Raleigh about how the expansion affected them. Ask gyms in Greenville how the expansion affected them. Ask gyms in Sanford. Ask gyms in Richmond and Hampton Roads. Charlotte is still new but ask them how the expansion has affected them. Not just the bigger named gyms but the other gyms in the area too.

is anyone else totally picturing where celebs kids should cheer now? just me?

Kimye Kardashian-West will end up at Trinity All stars. She's goin to be difficult to work with and never accomplish more than a cartwheel. They clearly won't care because she's rich

Landon Lohan is going to do a season at A small gym in Florida and get kicked out because Michael Lohan and Kate Major aren't going to pay the bill.

Penelope Dissick will also go to Trinity with her cousin Kimye but will get pulled because she hasn't been weened from her mother.

Shiloh Jolie-Pitt is going to get a 2068 page thread when she turns up at Louisiana Cheer Force. Flying. But she draws the line at wearing the bow.

Monroe Carey-Cannon- she will be a diva at on Reign (she and Blue cant be on the same team). she has no Rhythm but they'll let her be in the front for the dances anyway because her mom re-records the pyramid music.

Blanket Jackson is on Cali. He does a hair flip and it gets its own thread.

What about Morrocco Carey-Cannon? He could be his sister's base on Reign...
Levi, Livingston, and Vida McConaughey- a fierce trio commuting from Austin to Texas Lonestar Red but eventually get sidelined due to their dad not keeping his shirt on at competitions and causing mass riots.
dead:p

Kimye Kardashian-West will end up at Trinity All stars. She's goin to be difficult to work with and never accomplish more than a cartwheel. They clearly won't care because she's rich

Landon Lohan is going to do a season at A small gym in Florida and get kicked out because Michael Lohan and Kate Major aren't going to pay the bill.

Penelope Dissick will also go to Trinity with her cousin Kimye but will get pulled because she hasn't been weened from her mother.

Shiloh Jolie-Pitt is going to get a 2068 page thread when she turns up at Louisiana Cheer Force. Flying. But she draws the line at wearing the bow.

Monroe Carey-Cannon- she will be a diva at on Reign (she and Blue cant be on the same team). she has no Rhythm but they'll let her be in the front for the dances anyway because her mom re-records the pyramid music.

My gosh, one can only Dream now!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fro:

I agree with you. Cali has found a way to open gyms in areas that aren't littered with gyms on every corner. and when it comes to consistency i also agree. No disrespect to CEA, but Calis focus isnt on having a level 5 team in every single category, they focus on getting all of their level 5s to the same skill level and they do a good job of it.

This is not completely true. All of calis gyms are around multiple other gyms in all locations.

Mason Disick on SOT? I can totally see it.
9ifyxj.png

This is off subject...but it appears that this thread is way off subject anyway! We are planning on going to CEA Charlotte next season. If there is anyone on here that is a part of the CEA Charlotte gym would you send me a PM, I have a question for you.

Dying!

If I were her I would expand somewhere tropical, Puerto Rico or the US Virgin Islands. They need cheerleaders there too. That way she could write off all her vacations there as a business expense.
How about we just keep that idea to ourselves? Cheer Moms Allstars....Our motto can be," we may not be coaches, be we know what looks good!" ;)

Back