All-Star Cea Memphis

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry for the double post, but they expanded to Mexico about 2 years ago and it looks like that location is still active.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Interesting, I looked at their website and it's not listed. Wonder why?

I have to ask:

If it were Cheer Athletics Memphis we were talking about, or Gymtyme Memphis, or Stingrays Memphis, or ACE - Memphis, or PCM Memphis (you get the idea) would be still be having the "omg you're cheapening your brand!" conversation?

I have to ask:

If it were Cheer Athletics Memphis we were talking about, or Gymtyme Memphis, or Stingrays Memphis, or ACE - Memphis, or PCM Memphis (you get the idea) would be still be having the "omg you're cheapening your brand!" conversation?

It depends. Two of those gyms I would say no way. Two I would say yes. and one I'm not sure. But the way they run their business and have expanded in the past changes my opinion.

Does PCM have a location in Mexico, or did I imagine that happening?

Oooh, we can also speculate on which province they would be most likely to choose!
It would have to be ON or BC. Even though Quebec is sickeningly good, the language barrier would be a push.

I don't know. FAME has technically beat everyone in the international game. Though, in Canada, I'd see CA or CEA doing it first.

Fame have a gym here in England that have been around for a couple of seasons, I don't know much about them but I just remember everyone talking about them on the U.K. Forum back then, we were at a comp with them a few weekends back and they had a pretty good day!

That is shocking to me. I've been to Tijuana... Not exactly a place I would think a cheer gym would thrive. Maybe I missed that area? All I saw was poverty, shacks, and lots of things I can't unsee.

TJ is definitely not a great place. But, when you have a lot of poverty, you have a lot of people looking for community and other services to better their lives. Opening a place where people can come together, have a good time and learn something new will generate a lot of business. In terms of money, I would guess most of the operation is funded through extra revenue from the US gyms or in-house fundraisers. (I don't actually know that though, just a guess.)

Opening another new gym just to get a profit? That phrase makes no sense to me because most people that own their own business are trying to make a profit. That's how its supposed to work. Somebody show me the non profit all star gym please :) So I don't get the criticism that someone is awful for trying to be more successful. :( Must be awful to be Rockstar, Fame, Premier Athletics, ACE, or PCM, along with CEA these gyms all have at least 9 locations. How dare CEA open a new gym just for profit? Again CSP gets the flack. Come on, its so old......

Last edited:
Opening another new gym just to get a profit? That phrase makes no sense to me because most people that own their own business are trying to make a profit. That's how its supposed to work. Somebody show me the non profit all star gym please :) So I don't get the criticism that someone is awful for trying to be more successful. :( Must be awful to be Rockstar, Fame, Premier Athletics, ACE, or PCM, along with CEA these gyms all have at least 9 locations. How dare CEA open a new gym just for profit? Again CSP gets the flack. Come on, its so old......

Non-profit cheer gyms do exist, rare, but they are out there. I agree with you though---the comments towards CSP make little sense when you compare what she's done to other mega gym brands.

Non-profit cheer gyms do exist, rare, but they are out there. I agree with you though---the comments towards CSP make little sense when you compare what she's done to other mega gym brands.
Some excuse it by stating "well she has been shady before" so its OK to throw your own shade!?!?!? Umm since when do we get away with two wrongs? Its like someone saying well she's been bad before so its OK for me to crap all over her. Ummm. No that's not how it works. Oh and I wish the nonprofit gym would open near me lol

Some excuse it by stating "well she has been shady before" so its OK to throw your own shade!?!?!? Umm since when do we get away with two wrongs? Its like someone saying well she's been bad before so its OK for me to crap all over her. Ummm. No that's not how it works. Oh and I wish the nonprofit gym would open near me lol

I think CSP, above probably any other industry professional, has not been able to escape past poor behaviors and I'm not sure why.

I think CSP, above probably any other industry professional, has not been able to escape past poor behaviors and I'm not sure why.
Me either but I also question the definition of poor behavior. Definitely no one is perfect but some folks just over exaggerate things sometimes too and turn something small into this huge awful sin. Ugh and I've seen way worse from others in terms of poor behavior but they don't get bashed like CSP gets bashed.

Back