All-Star Cea Showcase Megathread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Google has informed that there is no size 30 GGG (there is a 30GG). That is a LARGE ratio (10 in difference from band), and it's one of those pain sizes (where it causes physical pain, typically shoulders and back, to the person in normal, everyday life). You could NOT convince me a stick on would work, during cheer, for that size. Not a chance.

One of my best friends is a 30H and there's no way she could wear a stick on bra. All of hers have straps that are over an inch wide with maximum support and she's still in pain from just sitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually don't understand why boys don't have some sort of ventilation worked into their uniforms. I want to say it was Cali Co-Ed or maybe it was Coed Elite; tbh, I don't 100% remember, but the second one of the boys came off the floor at World's the camera caught them taking their top completely off. Like within a minute of leaving the stage. To me, that IS an issue all of it's own.

I've known more than a few male athletes who have complained about how hot they get in the full tops and pants. The fact that nothing has been done about that is kinda ridiculous in it's own right.

I'm not saying boy's don't take off their tops as soon as they exit the stage (I don't have boys), that particular instance was more the humid conditions they are asked to perform under. If I'm being honest, my girl would have liked nothing more then to strip her top off too. hahahahaha

And, agree with everyone who stated their not sure why some type of ventilation isn't built in for those poor boys!

The boob sizes in this thread have me over here like.....Hi, itty bitty boob committee party of 1!!
^^^^Me too! I don't even know that I have ever SEEN a bra in a store above a D. Do you custom order?
You two must not have seen that TLC show (I've forgotten the name) with that woman who designs custom bras for women with HUGE cup sizes.

^^^^Me too! I don't even know that I have ever SEEN a bra in a store above a D. Do you custom order?

My grandma, mom, and my sister are crazy bless in that department and God gave me bug bites. My grandma is some insane band and cup size and she has to special order her bras.

There's a store called "Intimacy" that is a godsend. I have to buy UK-sized bras as I'm too big for US sizes.
We have a VS and a Pink in our local shopping centre and I'm so sad that there is no way I could wear one of their bras! They try to claim that a 32ddd is the same as a 32e but no way would I fit one boob in half the bras in there...

We have a VS and a Pink in our local shopping centre and I'm so sad that there is no way I could wear one of their bras! They try to claim that a 32ddd is the same as a 32e but no way would I fit one boob in half the bras in there...

Victoria's Secret is notorious for "vanity sizing."

Back