All-Star Cea Sr Elite Song Suggestions...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Since you brought it up, why isn't there a thread for SSX song selections? I thought Courtney coached both teams and since they are both trying to win worlds it would make sense that there would be a thread for both. hrmm
Not really. Her sister Kelly coaches SSX because they are out of the Raleigh gym.

grrrr, I keep thinking of good voiceovers but then I realize they're only good bc ive heard them before from the Top Gun 2010 mix... smh

Ah! Idk if we're allowed to post SSX ideas in here but I will anyways.
Teeth by Gaga
btw, just the show me your teeth part i love

My apologies. I was just going off of what she said in the ask courtney thread where she said she coached 19 teams including SE and SSX. Thank you.
Regardless of what teams she directly coaches or not, this thread would be more appropriately titled "Song Suggestions for CEA". I know she's used some of my suggestions in some of the other teams' music throughout the gym, as I'm sure she's done with song suggestions from other fans throughout the years. So if you have suggestions, especially for a specific team outside of SE, email away! You may just want to list the team you think should use it within the email next to the song.

Which reminds me, I sent in this song for Sharks to use if they already haven't. It was made for them basically:

I am honored and humbled by the volume of song selections I've received both from this thread and by email at [email protected]. I listened to every single one of them over our vacation. Our routine along with song lists goes to "print" if you will ( ie: gets sent in to the master JR ) this Monday July 18. If anyone thinks of anymore over the weekend please post here or send to me. I love how powerful, passionate, and moving the songs choices have all been...it's going to be hard to choose with so many cheer genius's playing a role in finding great music selections.

Thanks again to everyone who took time to post or email. It is greatly appreciated. Best of luck this season!

Courtney

"Don't Stop Believing" by Ariel Moore (she's not a very well known artist but her songs are amazing).
"Just let them see you take a stand. All you gotta do is take a chance. Like you just keep breathing, don't stop believing."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC6do8MrIvY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

"Stronger" by Ariel and Alex Moore
"I'm stronger for what I've seen. I'm stronger for what I believe. I'll survive, long as there's air to breathe. I'll make it in this world, you'll see I'm stronger. Nothing is perfect. Nothing is what it seems. But the only way to achieve is to believe and be stronger."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IHr7GEUqkI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

"Living On The Edge" by Ariel Moore
"Just break away. Now is the time, nowhere to hide. Gotta raise the stakes. I'm all in gotta let it ride. Nothing to loose, so much to gain hearing the crowds calling my name. When I'm living, when I'm living on the edge."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6GR6dd59c&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Power of the Dream by Celine Dion <3 For any part of the music, it's an amazing song! And I think of Senior Elite right away when I hear it!

In the song 'Back Seat' by New Boyz the lyrics are;

Don't say a word just turn around and let me see
Girl you got something special something special for me
It's way too many suckers in the VIP
Valet got my car upfront
Tell me do you wanna kick it in the backseat?

You could put voice overs in to make it;

Don't say a word just turn around and let me see
Girl you got something special something special for me
C E A Senior Elite in the VIP
Haters can't touch us
Tell me do you want a Worlds ring?

I don't know, that's just coming up with something off of the top of my head. :) haha .

Back