All-Star Cea Sr Elite Song Suggestions...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So girl powerish[/media]
Did someone say GIRL POWER?

tumblr_ljkxds3yTa1qzlq76o1_500.gif

It's already been discussed that I do not coach at WC. And everyone needs to stop saying that to paint a different picture. There were numerous SE fans that told me how happy they were when wcss were falling all over the place earlier this previous season. Not justifying what I said, just pointing out that I'm not the only person in the world to ever say that.

And I'm not responding to anything else because I don't want to be blamed for this thread getting locked.

I apologize then to you for my mistake...I thought you coached there or used to coach there.
I don't apologize however for the rest of the statement, bc frankly your words speak for themselves..but I do apologize for getting my information mixed up.

I haven't, but I could disable proxy's on here. It would be automatically done (it is an add-on) but majorly slows down the board (imagine 10-15 second load times). Hopefully never have to do that :)

It would not surprise me in the least if lolsmiley uses a proxy to hide and is someone's AE...maybe someone else can step in here if they know something I don't...but does anyone know if he/she ever cheered, for whom, his/her affiliation w/the allstar world, etc? If nothing exists besides his/her trolling that is tangible, then it's probably an AE, imo and should just be perma'd. The fact that someone could hide behind a proxy means that you technically couldn't verify if Rich, Starship, Me, or You is lolsmiley right?

And yes, you're right it would suck if you had to disable them bc of one person. It's not really worth that imo. lolsmiley isn't worth that much trouble.

I'm the furthest thing from uneducated, especially in a cheerleading since. Senior Elite performing tick tocks had a direct relation to their popularity the following season. (in my opinion? If I add that does it make you happier?) Yes, the score sheet changed as well, which also was a contributing factor.

This discussion is laaaame. I'm ready to hear more song selections. I hope the music has a whole new vibe/feel to go along with the relatively new team.

i'd just like to point out that i'm really glad we are all mature adults here on the boards and can calmly carry out a conversation that is relevant to the reason this thread was originally created. :rolleyes:
courtney gave ya'll a great opportunity to truly be a part of senior elite. and what do ya'll do? fight like a bunch of middle schoolers. ya'll seriously should be ashamed, and should rethink the way you speak to people.

so carry on with your cattiness.

PEACE, LOVE, AND HAPPY CHEERING.

It would not surprise me in the least if lolsmiley uses a proxy to hide and is someone's AE...maybe someone else can step in here if they know something I don't...but does anyone know if he/she ever cheered, for whom, his/her affiliation w/the allstar world, etc? If nothing exists besides his/her trolling that is tangible, then it's probably an AE, imo and should just be perma'd. The fact that someone could hide behind a proxy means that you technically couldn't verify if Rich, Starship, Me, or You is lolsmiley right?

And yes, you're right it would suck if you had to disable them bc of one person. It's not really worth that imo. lolsmiley isn't worth that much trouble.

:confused: im new here and i am already getting tired of this.

please let courtney have her thread stay on topic.

I found one that is a bit less drastic. I could block all new registering users from using a proxy. That is the only time they would not be allowed to use a proxy, but as I capture the IP and timestamp if ever really needed could be used to track someone down.

The thing is only really people into cheerleading will post on here. The kind of personality that would go through all that trouble and NEVER make a mistake about where they visit and post from seems highly unlikely (though albeit possible).

I thought of another one!

Born For This by Paramore for tumbling! like the part that says "we want the air waves back!" they could make it a voice over like "we want our title back!" and then go in to the chorus for tumbling

I'm the furthest thing from uneducated, especially in a cheerleading since. Senior Elite performing tick tocks had a direct relation to their popularity the following season. (in my opinion? If I add that does it make you happier?) Yes, the score sheet changed as well, which also was a contributing factor.
TeeHee

i didnt want to create a whooole new thread for just one song but i thought its appropiate since its for CEA just not sr elite..

SSX 2011-2012 suggestion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=linAbM35VMo
Since you brought it up, why isn't there a thread for SSX song selections? I thought Courtney coached both teams and since they are both trying to win worlds it would make sense that there would be a thread for both. hrmm

Back