All-Star Central Jersey All Stars & Angel?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

DJ

Dec 14, 2009
Is Angel no longer with the program - people are talking? - just want to get the story right
Also hearing that CJA got locked out of their new facility...

Lots of people talking around Facebook etc.
Can someone clarify?

Not friends with him on Facebook, however am a fan.

He has done great things for the CJA program in terms of improving choreography quality as well as the general appearance (particular Small Senior 5).

Additionally, I hope that the rumor I heard of the "firing" came in the form of a Voicemail from Patty Ann to him is not true - because that's just plain unprofessional.

Anyone from CJA care to offer some insight, thanks.

Is there anything else you can spill onto the Boards about this situation? You seem to "hear" a lot of rumors, so I'm wondering if you know anything else that you can just blurt on here.
Umm, excuse you? I know ALOT. But I also know to keep my mouth shut when told to.

Okay, awesome, you know a lot. You seem to always "hear" stuff and then blurt it to the boards about whether its true or not, why don't you go directly to the source and find out rather then putting it on the Boards for even more rumors to be started.

(i dont mean this in a wrong way)
BUT... if people are talking about the situation on another public network site he didn't technically start the rumor so he just came to clarify or get the story straight on the boards. i cant speak for him about previous "rumors" hes "started" and what not but just thought i'd throw it out there. :)

Did you not say that you only say what you KNOW just a week or so ago? Just because you "hear" things doesn't mean it needs broadcasted on the fierceboard. Someone's employment isn't really something that I feel should be discussed on the board unless that person wants it discussed. It would have been very easy to message him here or on facebook to ask. You don't have to be their friend on facebook to send them a message. Sorry I don't want to sound rude but you seem to come on here about rumors a lot without just approaching the person and asking them straight up.

regardless if he is still with the program or not, he has done wonders for CJA from levels 1 through 5!! CJA is now a house hold name in this industry, and a force to be reckoned with!! :) LOVE ME SOME CENTRALLLL!

Did you not say that you only say what you KNOW just a week or so ago? Just because you "hear" things doesn't mean it needs broadcasted on the fierceboard. Someone's employment isn't really something that I feel should be discussed on the board unless that person wants it discussed. It would have been very easy to message him here or on facebook to ask. You don't have to be their friend on facebook to send them a message. Sorry I don't want to sound rude but you seem to come on here about rumors a lot without just approaching the person and asking them straight up.

SHIMMY X10

Back