All-Star Champions League 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I find it interesting the All Star Games are the same weekend as this - and in Las Vegas. Did any teams attend both last year? If so, I wonder which event teams will pick...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I find it interesting the All Star Games are the same weekend as this - and in Las Vegas. Did any teams attend both last year? If so, I wonder which event teams will pick...

All star games was pretty small last year...basically a team from Woodlands, SOT, CF Nfinity, American Cheer Flyers, Cali Aces, and I think I'm forgetting some more (feel free to add!). Didn't seem like much competition in the Worlds teams.

And Brazil is NOWHERE near ready. You thought Russia was bad? Between this and Rio 2016, it's going to be a NIGHTMARE.

I was fortunate to travel to both Russia and Brazil this past year...I definitely agree with you about Rio 2016 @kristenthegreat ...beautiful place, but so much crime ridden areas to clean up near where they plan to hold events. I hope they can pull it off because the excitement level from the locals was off the charts.

Back to cheer .. sorry for the side note haha!

Totally agree with you. I understand that if they want that whole Hollywood effect, then LA makes sense, but honestly somewhere in Anaheim/Orange would have been a better area. It's still close enough to LA, just much nicer/safer/cleaner than downtown LA...

Anaheim Convention Center would have been such a good choice :( It's always great for USA nationals and it's across from Disneyland!

Back