All-Star Champions League 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think the switching of the venue every season can cause a drastic change in the experience each year and you never know what you're going to get. They put a lot of energy into producing the first one to make it something new and big - and on top of that it was in Atlanta which is Nfinity's home base so they were probably able to be more involved in every aspect of planning. Here's hoping DC is a good venue with a good production set-up.

I also feel like the movie part has run it's course; the first one was new and exciting and now it's just using extra resources that could go into the comp, IMO. Of course, I am not a kid in the movie or a little kid who gets to watch their idols cheering on the big screen, so maybe I'm off-base on that.

I think the switching of the venue every season can cause a drastic change in the experience each year and you never know what you're going to get. They put a lot of energy into producing the first one to make it something new and big - and on top of that it was in Atlanta which is Nfinity's home base so they were probably able to be more involved in every aspect of planning. Here's hoping DC is a good venue with a good production set-up.

I also feel like the movie part has run it's course; the first one was new and exciting and now it's just using extra resources that could go into the comp, IMO. Of course, I am not a kid in the movie or a little kid who gets to watch their idols cheering on the big screen, so maybe I'm off-base on that.

I have enjoyed the movies (even though I hated some of the production choices that they made in them). I think that they will be able to make that side of the event profitable for the future. I think most of the money will come from the eventually sales of the movie rather than the Phantom event itself.

Booking hotels was a minor issue this year. There is nothing worse than STP blocks being sold out quickly. I understand that why it happens. It is a young event that moves each year. They have no idea how many gyms are going to attend,especially in the lower levels. Think about how drastically the stats for an event/comp change when a major gym says that they are bringing their entire program.

The problem was until reading this last night, I thought that was the only obstacle ;)

I will remain hopeful. Sometimes, all it takes is one uber organized person, who is skilled in communications and planning, to remedy the previous issues. I hope that they have that this year.

What are the issues? I'm nervous as I've included it as part of my vacation to the USA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can only speak for the movie, but it was a really long competition. I think it ended around midnight? The awards ceremonies started without teams even being there. I could barely hear the results. Some teams even ran in just to be met with "hey you got a medal congrats" and they didn't even know what was going on haha. I also have to add that it was a shame the pro shops were closed after the competition.

However, being my first american competition ever, I still think it was a fantastic experience and a really fun night.

My friend and her CP who went last year loved it! They are excited to go back!

What are the issues? I'm nervous as I've included it as part of my vacation to the USA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can only speak for the Worlds teams but I know it's really long and drawn out due to the fact the are making a movie. Short and snappy is more my style =)

Back