All-Star Champion's League Autographed Back Packs By Nfinity~

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

$1,000 for a backpack signed by a teenage cheerleading team..? Like I just can't see why somebody would pay that much for a backpack. At least the proceeds go to charity though.

It is for charity

The Fierce Board: if a team cheers and isn't talked about, does it still get a medal?

Then just give the money to charity. Wasn't it you that said this same thing a couple months ago when someone posted another charity thing? (I really could be wrong - I just thought I remembered you not liking some other thing that was for charity because it was ridiculous?)

This is showing off. The fact that is goes to charity is nice, but that's not why the bidding is over $1,000.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Apparently...yes.

I'm so glad for my avatar. Because between this and those tryout fees/contracts I have been in a constant state of "completely gobsmacked" all week. Don't people have real bills anymore?

I was wondering if it was a bunch of fangirls fake bidding.

But then I have to remember that not everyone is poor like me...so some people have over $1000 to spend on a book bag....for charity.

And to that I say "Wherever you work....are they hiring?"

Then just give the money to charity. Wasn't it you that said this same thing a couple months ago when someone posted another charity thing? (I really could be wrong - I just thought I remembered you not liking some other thing that was for charity because it was ridiculous?)

This is showing off. The fact that is goes to charity is nice, but that's not why the bidding is over $1,000.

Wasn't that for that water thing where you turn off your phone and someone donates water for each minute you don't use your phone? I remember people discussing it in the random thread. Can't remember everyone who was talking about it though.

Anyway, love the SOT Purple Royalty backpack with all the colors!

@Just-a-Mom Yes I was complaining about a group donating but supposedly only if I did or didn't do something. It's a bit different because I don't feel bad for not bidding on any of the backpacks.

The Fierce Board: if a team cheers and isn't talked about, does it still get a medal?

Wasn't that for that water thing where you turn off your phone and someone donates water for each minute you don't use your phone? I remember people discussing it in the random thread. Can't remember everyone who was talking about it though.

Anyway, love the SOT Purple Royalty backpack with all the colors!

Yes! Thank you. I couldn't for the life of me remember what it was.

I don't know how I feel about this. On one hand it's nice that someone is willing to pay that much to a charity. I think I'd think it was less eye roll worthy if there wasn't a bidding frenzy for the one backpack instead of just one really generous person - if there are that many generous people that they're in a bidding war... why not just bid on separate backpacks and spread the generosity? Makes me feel it's a little less about the charity.

Either way I actually love the bow on the SE one. I don't like THOUSAND DOLLARS love it, but I love it. Very pretty - is that the bow they compete in and I've just never noticed it?

Back