All-Star Champion's League Autographed Back Packs By Nfinity~

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wouldn't bid on one.. Because I have to buy a $4oo uniform soon and I am cheer poor, but I personally never have a problem with someone using their celebrity to bring charities money.

I don't care how they went about receiving their status or what it's for, when it goes to the greater good, it's a good thing. Period.

Either way I actually love the bow on the SE one. I don't like THOUSAND DOLLARS love it, but I love it. Very pretty - is that the bow they compete in and I've just never noticed it?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Hahaha that made me laugh, but I agree! I like how they blinged out the Nfinity logo too.

just out of curiosity, is there a list anywhere or does anyone know the teams' chosen charities?

really though, if i had an extra thousand bills to throw the charity, i'd do it myself. would you still get a tax write off for a backpack? #iamold

When I click on the SE backpack it shows that the last bid was over $10,000. I really hope that's an error because the page with them all listed still says $1,000 and whatever. Maybe I'm just reading it wrong, but if that's right than I really want to know who is doing this bidding.

just out of curiosity, is there a list anywhere or does anyone know the teams' chosen charities?

really though, if i had an extra thousand bills to throw the charity, i'd do it myself. would you still get a tax write off for a backpack? #iamold
When you click on each backpack the description at the bottom lists their charity.

for some reason i can't find the backpacks on ebay. i was curious to look at the SE one again but i can't find it

Back