All-Star Champions League Info Thread - Second Attempt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ugh, you're gonna have not so good seats. :( The good seats sold out a while ago. Maybe someone from your gym has extras?

I know.......I was delayed waiting on my hubby to decide if he was going........Got Onyx ticket's yesterday. Oh well.....if you hear anything keep me in mind!! Or I need to win that raffle........lmao

Ok, I have to brag for a second...my youngest daughter Andrea is on T&S Obsession. She also is a pretty gifted singer. I just got word that she will have the honor of singing the National Anthem at the Champions League this weekend!!! So if you're going and you are there to hear her, give her a big welcome for me, please and thank you!! :D

Will the results of the event be posted after the filming of the performances or do we find out first from watching the movie?

Ok, I have to brag for a second...my youngest daughter Andrea is on T&S Obsession. She also is a pretty gifted singer. I just got word that she will have the honor of singing the National Anthem at the Champions League this weekend!!! So if you're going and you are there to hear her, give her a big welcome for me, please and thank you!! :D
You've posted her singing videos on here before, right? I think a cover of a Carrie Underwood song or something? I remember watching one and being blown away by how talented she was. She's gonna rock it, so exciting for her!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

How exciting. I hope that the show it in the movie

You've posted her singing videos on here before, right? I think a cover of a Carrie Underwood song or something? I remember watching one and being blown away by how talented she was. She's gonna rock it, so exciting for her!!

I'm sure I have lol. I like to brag on her a lot! Lol and thank you!!! I think I'm more nervous than she is about it. Ha

Back