All-Star Champions League Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well we know CA, Cali, Brandon, Maryland Twisters. That's 4 more, there is a lot of gyms out there. This is confusing yet awesome at the same time.

This post is verified by Chad Mulkey!
I don't see that a west coast program would fork out the money for that travel 3 weeks before worlds. It costs us an arm and a leg to go to just NCA and worlds. But I could be wrong..

I don't see that a west coast program would fork out the money for that travel 3 weeks before worlds. It costs us an arm and a leg to go to just NCA and worlds. But I could be wrong..
You could be right. I just think anything with the name "Champions League" would want Cali there. I hold them in high esteem. Great coaches and they produced one of my closest friends and choreographer! That's a shout out to David Bravo!

I would say GBE Lime, Brandon senior black, stingray orange, cheer extreme senior elite, maryland twisters f5 and ca wildcats, panthers and cheetahs

why philadelphia? every competition/venue i've been to in philly are, IMO, HORRIBLE venues for a cheer comp. and if it isn't piggy-backing off of a pre-existing event, i'm not sure it will draw a non-parent/friend/family of the competitors crowd. interesting choice.

There were two smaller cheer comps in Philly on that weekend this year. Encore and someone else whom I am forgetting. Neither of which have a draw big enough that it would seem to make "obvious"sense.

I am curious to see how this all plays out. I would think that judging structure has to be something very unique to make this comp stand out from Majors.

I'm also thinking Brandon will be in there along with GBE Lime.
GBE is amazing. I am partial towards Brandon. They have made my girls feel like family. I like the suspense. I mean there could be cash prizes, maybe Philly backed it, maybe not, there is a lot of options. I am also a glass half full kinda guy.

Isn't another team supposed to be announced every 30 minutes until 7? It's been over 30?
Oh well.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

There were two smaller cheer comps in Philly on that weekend this year. Encore and someone else whom I am forgetting. Neither of which have a draw big enough that it would seem to make "obvious"sense.

I am curious to see how this all plays out. I would think that judging structure has to be something very unique to make this comp stand out from Majors.

Did they set a date?

"Wicked" performers... I'm feeling ECE J5.

ETA: Well, I was close...

Back