All-Star Champions League Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The same ping pong bingo machine they use to determine order of Worlds teams maybe?

Couldn't resist... That machine makes me laugh!
Justin Carrier made me laugh till I cried with that machine and the "stolen" bingo balls

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I'm explaining the Champions League to my non-cheer friend with track and field analogies...

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

I just tried to explain this whole thing to my boyfriend and he was going on and on about what he thinks it could be and he said it was going to be a head to head battle and the team with the lowest score will be eliminated and then eventually they will wittle it down to two final teams that will go head to head. However when I just asked him to name any teams other than wcss, he said "smoed 1, 2, 3...smamily, maryland twisters f5 snaps for the queens! And I got nothing else" He honestly scares me at times:wham:

April 5-6 in Philly.

Does anyone recognize the venue. It is not a space that my CP has competed (Temple and PA Convention Center)

nevermind-,,, I just searched the image. looks like it is a different room at the PA Convention Center, so I answered my own question

OK, there was originally the Hunger Games reference. What if each team competed on day one and the competition was streamed live. All of us at home got to vote on teams to be eliminated and only the top few teams competed on Day 2?

Back