All-Star Champions League Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just spoke to CU. The intimate details of the competition will be released after all teams have been announced. Deep breath everyone. Though, I have to say, I'm thoroughly enjoying the speculation. There are so many fun ideas on this thread.

With all the hunger games references, and the fact they said it was like nothing ever done before it has to have some elimination element to it. Personally, I'm hoping for some kind of NCAA march madness thing with brackets. Besides, with the random teams from divisions how neat would it be to see BSB take on TGLC for who the "best" is. (In a ratio scoresheet team size shouldn't matter) It would be match ups you haven't seen before.

Just trying to think of competition styles we haven't already seen since CU said it would be unique. I haven't seen anything like that. But it has to have Cali and CA in it or its not legit if you ask me.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

We are at a big gym and we already have a head-to-head competition scheduled with another big name gym. It is in late Fall, I believe. I'm wondering if there are going to be a series of small competitions where two gyms will compete and the loser is knocked out. Like a play-off system with brackets.

Maybe the top two gyms in each division will compete in Philly. Or maybe the top team from each division will go and they will all compete for overall champ based on who gets the highest score. Or maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about. :confused:

With all the hunger games references, and the fact they said it was like nothing ever done before it has to have some elimination element to it. Personally, I'm hoping for some kind of NCAA march madness thing with brackets. Besides, with the random teams from divisions how neat would it be to see BSB take on TGLC for who the "best" is. (In a ratio scoresheet team size shouldn't matter) It would be match ups you haven't seen before.

Just trying to think of competition styles we haven't already seen since CU said it would be unique. I haven't seen anything like that. But it has to have Cali and CA in it or its not legit if you ask me.

I guess I should have read the whole thread before I posted lol. I'm with you on the bracket thing. Maybe everyone will start out competing against other gyms closer to home and only the top one or two will go to Philly.

so far there is two large senior allgirl teams (WC, Orange), one small senior (SSX), one medium coed (ECE), top gun (large coed), Ace warriors (large coed, im guessing), and GA (i have no idea, which division) ..... im guessing doing the math in my head that their will be 6 divisions with 4 teams per division, 24 teams total. thats the only thing that would make sense to me, which means that large senior will be leaving out either F5, or Panthers. cause we all know more then likely SE will be invited... granted i could be competely and utterly wrong about this. but its the only thing that makes the most sense.

i still think they should have explained the rules first, before announcing teams, cause every one is going to be royally confused until then. or at least for another 3 days.

I just tried to explain this whole thing to my boyfriend and he was going on and on about what he thinks it could be and he said it was going to be a head to head battle and the team with the lowest score will be eliminated and then eventually they will wittle it down to two final teams that will go head to head. However when I just asked him to name any teams other than wcss, he said "smoed 1, 2, 3...smamily, maryland twisters f5 snaps for the queens! And I got nothing else" He honestly scares me at times:wham:

Hahaha this was too funny!!

Some of the teams are making me laugh. Like...why? But anyways, before I get catty....Who is hiring the judges of said competition? Regardless, if another gym was planning it, I wouldn't be thrilled to be spending a ton of money on travel if there was a possibility of biased judging.

im confused.. they're making it sound like one big competition- no divisions. coed teams against all girl teams?? i dont know about this....

I haven't read too far into this thread..but considering that hints were made towards the Hunger Games, and teams like Georgia and ECE have been announced as attending...maybe they've split the USA into 12 districts, and picked two teams from each district.... 2 x 12 is 24 teams...

Some of the teams are making me laugh. Like...why? But anyways, before I get catty....Who is hiring the judges of said competition? Regardless, if another gym was planning it, I wouldn't be thrilled to be spending a ton of money on travel if there was a possibility of biased judging.
I've had an issue with a team since the top 3 was announced but waiting to see the full list before I go full on cray!

I would be shocked if CA attended this. I could be wrong but they base part of their business on being frugal in the competition department. Lower levels never leave the state (unless its a Summit bid) and level 5's only head out once or twice (not including Worlds).
I can't see them telling a bunch of parents "yeah so we are going to attend this event that we can't tell you anything about and it's going to be across the country and btw we have Worlds and Summit right after..."
I would love to see this come to fruition but as of right now I don't have a lot of hope for it.
It will be interesting to see how it competes with the Majors and Revolution.

Back