All-Star Cheer And Dance Extreme (cde), Richmond, Va 1/9-10/16

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I heard you were in Richmond. I am so bummed not to have gotten to meet you! It was so great seeing @mstealtoyou @Mamarazzi and @mybabywantstotumble ...hope to meet you later in the season!

I almost met you! I was with @mybabywantstotumble and we passed you but it was right after your CP competed and you were talking to someone else. We were going to come back but I'm not sure if you left or what happened. I did get to see her compete though. Amazing!! I'm sure we will catch up soon.

Loved cheer fusions y3 as well. That was a tough division!
Wow Cheer Fusions Y3 had a busy weekend as they also competed Saturday in Maryland and won a bid to Summitt. I guess that is why they got to go at a different time had to get down to Richmond to compete. Busy weekend for those girls.

I almost met you! I was with @mybabywantstotumble and we passed you but it was right after your CP competed and you were talking to someone else. We were going to come back but I'm not sure if you left or what happened. I did get to see her compete though. Amazing!! I'm sure we will catch up soon.
I KNOW and tried to find you guys again, but couldn't! I'm looking forward to finally meeting you though!

Wow Cheer Fusions Y3 had a busy weekend as they also competed Saturday in Maryland and won a bid to Summitt. I guess that is why they got to go at a different time had to get down to Richmond to compete. Busy weekend for those girls.

That's great for them! I am sure they will kill it at summit!

It was such a busy weekend for those little bits. Some of them had to compete with Y2 Saturday night but they managed to still have way too much energy haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back