All-Star Cheer And Dance Extreme (cde), Richmond, Va 1/9-10/16

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone have an early preview of the performance order or schedule yet?
Not specifics but website says dance, individual, small group, rec, prep, school, all star levels 1&2, and worlds teams day 1; then all star levels 3,4,non world's 5&6, and worlds teams day 2

Anyone have an early preview of the performance order or schedule yet?

I have seen the schedule but do not personally have a copy to share. From what I remember of it:

Saturday:
Prep and Level 1's start pretty early (first team starts competing around 8am)
Worlds Teams go mid afternoon to early evening (2:30 to 6:15ish)
Level 2's start around 6:30 and go until about 9:15 and the last awards start at 9:45

@CoachMandiCF and I close out the day with what I think is going to be a really great Senior 2 Match Up

Sunday:
Level 3's start the day off pretty early and go from about 8:20-10:00 am
Level 4 and 5 (non worlds) start around 11 and go until 2:00
Worlds Teams are about the same time on Sunday and go 3:00-6:30
Last Awards (Worlds Bids) is at 7:15pm

There are some really great teams on the schedule so should be a very fun competition!

I have seen the schedule but do not personally have a copy to share. From what I remember of it:

@CoachMandiCF and I close out the day with what I think is going to be a really great Senior 2 Match Up

Sunday:

There are some really great teams on the schedule so should be a very fun competition!

WOW!! Thanks for the heads up! My CP is on a level 3 team so I needed to know sooner than later the timeframe. I guess we will be staying at the hotel in the area since she will have an early report time most likely.

I heard there were like 10-12 J3 and J4 teams competing. Is this true? Or is this just something from previous years?

WOW!! Thanks for the heads up! My CP is on a level 3 team so I needed to know sooner than later the timeframe. I guess we will be staying at the hotel in the area since she will have an early report time most likely.

I heard there were like 10-12 J3 and J4 teams competing. Is this true? Or is this just something from previous years?

I believe there are 10 Junior 3 teams. There are only 6 Junior 4 (4 in small 2 in large)

Saturday:
Prep and Level 1's start pretty early (first team starts competing around 8am)
Worlds Teams go mid afternoon to early evening (2:30 to 6:15ish)
Level 2's start around 6:30 and go until about 9:15 and the last awards start at 9:45

Sunday:

I'm excited for this one!!! Good luck to you guys!

Final schedule won't be posted until mid day on Friday to their site. we should have an updated order to coaches by tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e0bf99d52ecbbdc559982a2feea0f25a.jpg

Bid order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What an amazing weekend!

Supers get grand champs and paid
Sirens winning level 2 Grand Champs
Xclusive winning Large Restricted
And getting to watch our good friends at Cheer Fusion win their first ever worlds bid!!

We had a great time at CDE. Was a very well ran event with pretty clear scoring. I was very impressed with this competition as a whole.

I want to add that this weekends competition was one of the best and well organized events I've attended. The level of talent was amazing and I'm happy for all the teams who won. CP team took home 3rd place in her level 3 division.

A very big congrats to Super Seniors!!! They are an amazingly talented team and very deserving of that full paid bid!! They looked amazing!! I mean absolutely amazing on the floor!

What an amazing weekend!

Supers get grand champs and paid
Sirens winning level 2 Grand Champs
Xclusive winning Large Restricted
And getting to watch our good friends at Cheer Fusion win their first ever worlds bid!!

We had a great time at CDE. Was a very well ran event with pretty clear scoring. I was very impressed with this competition as a whole.

Sirens definitely deserved that Grand Champ win!! That team is amazing and the routine is very entertaining.

Back