All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes, KittyKats (SY1) and Jags (SJ5) both received "paid" bids and will be attending the Summit.

I got to see your Itty Bitty Kitties on Saturday, and they are just the cutest team ever! Adorable!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't CA start their season earlier than we do here on the east coast? So...if they start their season in Oct/Nov and end after NCA, the season is just as long as ours...it just encompasses different months. Also, they have their tryouts before Worlds, whereas we here on the east coast generally have ours after.

Plano keeps the Worlds medalist trophies and banners. We also keep the NCA Nationals champion trophies and banners. The rest usually end up getting donated to charity, given away to athletes, or simply thrown away. Charity is fairly rare, because they usually don't really want them.

We used to keep them all, but at some point is just started looking cluttered.
Well then consider me a charity! :p

Plano keeps the Worlds medalist trophies and banners. We also keep the NCA Nationals champion trophies and banners. The rest usually end up getting donated to charity, given away to athletes, or simply thrown away. Charity is fairly rare, because they usually don't really want them.

We used to keep them all, but at some point is just started looking cluttered.
If it wasn't time consuming you could probably have some of the elite cheerleaders sign them, sell them on eBay, and donate the profit to a favorite charity.

If it wasn't time consuming you could probably have some of the elite cheerleaders sign them, sell them on eBay, and donate the profit to a favorite charity.
People would be a trophy they didn't win just for an autograph?

I personally do not want to see this happen. Trophies are cheap they cost nothing to make in bulk. I understand for a good charity but if they really wanted to they could raise money for charities other ways without encouraging this obsession.

Our gym also is to cluttered with trophies so we threw all trophies away last week except NCA.

We keep banners if they are for big national wins and the gym looks so much better. They are all in their own section so they look the same and it looks much cleaner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, I would not want a trophy if I did not earn it, but there are people who would still want it. It would only be worth it is it was for a great cause, charity.

People would be a trophy they didn't win just for an autograph?

I personally do not want to see this happen. Trophies are cheap they cost nothing to make in bulk. I understand for a good charity but if they really wanted to they could raise money for charities other ways without encouraging this obsession.

Our gym also is to cluttered with trophies so we threw all trophies away last week except NCA.

We keep banners if they are for big national wins and the gym looks so much better. They are all in their own section so they look the same and it looks much cleaner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't CA start their season earlier than we do here on the east coast? So...if they start their season in Oct/Nov and end after NCA, the season is just as long as ours...it just encompasses different months. Also, they have their tryouts before Worlds, whereas we here on the east coast generally have ours after.
My CP is on a L2 team. We started competing in November and I think we attended 7 competitions total including NCA.

Last edited:
Is Amber Pickens really moving to Dallas to cheer for CA? I saw all that drama on Instagram and don't really know what to believe.

I don't know Amber Pickens and haven't heard anything about it.

I don't mean that as any kind of insult. She may be super-talented and/or very cheer-famous, but I don't really keep up much with non-CA athletes. I have enough to stress without keeping up with instagram drama.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back