All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What bugs is about that is the "when Texas calls part" You're not a free agent in the NFL, nobody is going to call you up and beg for you to be on their team because you are now teamless.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I think she's being sarcastic. Her response "when Texas calls" was not a serious comment. So many rumors going on about her, and people MIS-reading the facts of the story. And she is "teamless" by HER OWN choice. Social media is seriously out of control.

because wprlds is the most important competition of the season..? 1-5R still practice, just don't compete..

pittsburgh poison is comin through your area, causin mass hysteria!
See that's where I disagree. Worlds is important but not the most important. Worlds is for 2 levels out of the whole industry. I absolutely hate how this sport is SO focused on worlds, it doesn't even matter to a lot of teams now how they do as long as they get that at large bid and get to go to worlds and it should not be like that.

See that's where I disagree. Worlds is important but not the most important. Worlds is for 2 levels out of the whole industry. I absolutely hate how this sport is SO focused on worlds, it doesn't even matter to a lot of teams now how they do as long as they get that at large bid and get to go to worlds and it should not be like that.

We view NCA as our most important competition, not USASF.

This might've already been asked, (if so I'm sorry) but is there any chance of us seeing a youth 5 team at CA in the future? I'm sure y'all have the talent to have a winning team, so I was just wondering.

This might've already been asked, (if so I'm sorry) but is there any chance of us seeing a youth 5 team at CA in the future? I'm sure y'all have the talent to have a winning team, so I was just wondering.

We pick rosters based on the talent that shows up at tryouts. We are always open to having any division that is a good fit for the athletes we have available.

With the large success of the Austin gym, would CA consider expanding to cities farther out in Texas or possibly to neighboring states?

With the large success of the Austin gym, would CA consider expanding to cities farther out in Texas or possibly to neighboring states?

Absolutely. Our 3 locations (Plano, Austin, Frisco) are all enjoying huge growth. I see no reason why we won't be expanding further out in the future.

Back