All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

to get back on track..

saw this on tumblr and wondering if rebel was just using y'all as an example? or are we expecting some new uniforms coming out of CA..
tumblr_n3fda983Kk1riony7o1_1280.jpg

Wow I can't believe someone posted the meaning of that acronym. If you found it...awesome, pm it to whoever asked but posting it public? No nice words....

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I didn't see the original post, so I don't know if the letters were "right" or not.

With thousands of people over the years being taught what the letters stand for, it isn't realistic for us to think that no one outside of CA has learned the words of the acronym. However, you can't really understand the meaning unless you have been a part of the program.

example: Knowing what the letters in E=mc^2 stand for and truly understanding the Theory of Relativity are different things entirely.

Last edited:
We kept them.
Did you guys have to pay for those uniforms our were they given to you by Rebel? I can't remember if this has been asked before, so if it already has then my apologies.

I did not care for the way that poster spoke to @NJ Coach!!! :chillpill:
haha, it's probably a kid. I didn't take any offense to that. I was just trying to get the point across that this forum isn't the place for that, regardless of where you can find it.

Back