All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes. If the situation were right, we would consider expanding further than that.
When you say further.... Do you think distance is concern for keeping your philosophy and branding in tact? If you'd decided to open in Minot, ND or someplace well away from Texas how would you ensure that your "product" would be commensurate with what you've done in Plano and Austin? That would seem to be a concern for controlling quality if you were too far from "home" no?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

When you say further.... Do you think distance is concern for keeping your philosophy and branding in tact? If you'd decided to open in Minot, ND or someplace well away from Texas how would you ensure that your "product" would be commensurate with what you've done in Plano and Austin? That would seem to be a concern for controlling quality if you were too far from "home" no?

We are constantly working on keeping our philosophy and branding intact. Controlling those is mostly about getting the right staff in place and keeping open communication. We have added "national directors" for some of our programs (classes, AS Prep, practice clothes/uniforms) to help keep our culture and brand image consistent. They will work closely with local directors to keep things as uniform as possible. The local gyms will always be allowed to have their own "flavor" as long as that is consistent with our overall style.

We would travel there as often as possible, but with today's technology, you can stay in touch and even watch practices from nearly anywhere in the world. Billing, clothing, and much of the day-to-day running of the gym can be done remotely.

* Note: our expansion is a big reason I am taking flight training to become a pilot.

We are constantly working on keeping our philosophy and branding intact. Controlling those is mostly about getting the right staff in place and keeping open communication. We have added "national directors" for some of our programs (classes, AS Prep, practice clothes/uniforms) to help keep our culture and brand image consistent. They will work closely with local directors to keep things as uniform as possible. The local gyms will always be allowed to have their own "flavor" as long as that is consistent with our overall style.

We would travel there as often as possible, but with today's technology, you can stay in touch and even watch practices from nearly anywhere in the world. Billing, clothing, and much of the day-to-day running of the gym can be done remotely.

* Note: our expansion is a big reason I am taking flight training to become a pilot.
Oh the private pilot :) my cp15 son from my profile pic has about 10 hours logged and just got accepted to national flight academy this summer for ground school another 10 hours and the chance to solo. I like to call him my 6-1 flyer :) he flies out of our local airport here in Gastonia (out issue Charlotte, nc).

Sounds like you have a good plan and are at least managing your expansion this far with the right focus on maintaining fidelity to your brand.

Will you be opening any new locations for the 2014 season out of the state of Texas?

There is the possibility of opening a new location outside of Texas for the coming season.

We are still in negotiations for 2 different locations. We would only do one of those (at most) this season. We won't publicly announce where we would be going until we have finalized the deal, signed the lease/papers, etc. If we can't get one of those deals done soon, then we would likely wait until 2015 to open gym #4.

You guys released the remix to Cheetahs 2014 mix but didn't do the same for Panthers. Will you release it soon? Or was there a conscious decision not to release the updated Panthers mix?

You guys released the remix to Cheetahs 2014 mix but didn't do the same for Panthers. Will you release it soon? Or was there a conscious decision not to release the updated Panthers mix?

I don't think it was a "decision", we probably just didn't think about it.

Which one are you talking about? The Champion's League mix is here ......

Cheer Athletics Panthers - Champions League 2014 by Cheer Athletics Panthers on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

Last edited:
why did you guys use the 2013 worlds uniforms for the champions league photo shoot and not the crop sublimated ones you guys are wearing?

why did you guys use the 2013 worlds uniforms for the champions league photo shoot and not the crop sublimated ones you guys are wearing?

Not my department, but I believe that we had to ship the uniform to Atlanta, where it would be modeled by someone else.

Two possible reasons that I can think of: 1. The bling uniform looks better in pictures. 2. We didn't want to be without one of our sublimated uniforms for the time it would take it to get shipped back and forth to Atlanta.

Latest posts

Back