All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know you mentioned a few pages back that Swooshcats took Cheetahs place for Champions League. Did Cheetahs vote to give up their spot for Swooshcats? It will be sad not seeing them in Atlanta with all of the other top large coed teams.

It's such a common symbol on all the apparel, it was bound to happen eventually.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Camryn Holtz

2 · Oct 3, 2013

Just wanted to say I found this on the internet and idk why someone would give out the info

No fear in fierce
I did already know the acronym, but out of respect for the gym I would edit your post and send it as a PM. if they don't want it to be all over the internet, posting it on fierce board does not help. just my opinion though :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last edited:
It's already out there and I can't edit or delete it . If I could I would but I don't have computer . Just the app

No fear in fierce
Again, just because it's out there doesn't mean anything. There is such a thing as respect, and you posting it (or copying and pasting) is a lack of.

What is your problem ? It was out there anyways on a face book post . It was in private and easy to find. If this girl can decide to post this so can I

No fear in fierce
It wasn't posted here until you put it up. I don't care where it can be found. Are you a member of this gym? Highly doubtful. This has special meaning to every member of that gym. Something you can't understand until you are a part of it. Posting it here, regardless of where you found it, is rude and disrespectful to the people who honor it.

Back