All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They told us 6-8 weeks...you would probably have everything but the Clawstin sets there...maybe you have even Clawstin? Chey's mom aka Michelle Obama should just drive up with me to pick everything up there lol..I will be there in 3 weeks yay!

She should change her avatar to her...that was hilarious!

Hahaha. I am British, but as anyone who has met me will tell you, the accent is becoming more and more Americanized by the day.
Cali/British accent ;)
When he's being snobby it sounds more British- when he's speaking slang and/or not as informal it's more Cali/British sounding! :p

Are Wildcats composed of mostly High School aged kids or are the members of this team just SUPER dedicated? Do they also pay a monthly tution?

Here in Atlanta these open teams (When they attempt to do one) just can't get it together! No summer practices, people can't make practices, zero dedication, no one wants to pay a dime, etc etc etc!!!! Rust from Stingrays is pretty much the only open team here and they don't get together until late August/Early September and they only practice twice a month.

Maybe your method with Wildcats can push my city in a better direction as far as open teams are concerned. @BlueCat

It was Brandon Arbogast's last year coaching them - he is the new program director in Austin. I would assume that Brad will continue coaching Panthers. (That isn't officially decided until after tryouts.)

Is your Austin location hiring team/class coaches? If so, what are the steps to pursue a coaching position at that location? I know you guys generally hire from within, but I'm hoping you might be looking for experienced coaches since that location is new and all. :)

Is your Austin location hiring team/class coaches? If so, what are the steps to pursue a coaching position at that location? I know you guys generally hire from within, but I'm hoping you might be looking for experienced coaches since that location is new and all. :)
Our enrollment is growing quickly, so we are always looking for great new coaches. Contact Brandon Arbogast. [email protected]

We are working on it. Our main focus has been to get the team and class stuff squared away before we start too many other projects there.

Are Wildcats composed of mostly High School aged kids or are the members of this team just SUPER dedicated? Do they also pay a monthly tution?

Here in Atlanta these open teams (When they attempt to do one) just can't get it together! No summer practices, people can't make practices, zero dedication, no one wants to pay a dime, etc etc etc!!!! Rust from Stingrays is pretty much the only open team here and they don't get together until late August/Early September and they only practice twice a month.

Maybe your method with Wildcats can push my city in a better direction as far as open teams are concerned.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I've heard there is a "shadow" system where certain athletes compete for spots at each competition. Is this true? If so, for all teams? Is it possible that some kids could practice all year and never compete?

Have you ever thought about using some other people's/ fan uniform designs for some new uniforms? I know @ryanaarontroy has beautiful ones, especial for pumas. I'm sorry if this question was already asked.

Back