All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Have you ever thought about using some other people's/ fan uniform designs for some new uniforms? I know @ryanaarontroy has beautiful ones, especial for pumas. I'm sorry if this question was already asked.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
it was asked, but i dont believe answered.. ive been dying to know too! his designs are gorgeous!!

I asked a while ago and it was not answered

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
i remembered seeing it somewhere.. im dying to know!!
ETA: not saying it was purposeful! it could have been overlooked too, not trying to put down them in anyway, i love that they made this thread and put so much time into answering everyone!

Are Wildcats composed of mostly High School aged kids or are the members of this team just SUPER dedicated? Do they also pay a monthly tution?

Here in Atlanta these open teams (When they attempt to do one) just can't get it together! No summer practices, people can't make practices, zero dedication, no one wants to pay a dime, etc etc etc!!!! Rust from Stingrays is pretty much the only open team here and they don't get together until late August/Early September and they only practice twice a month.

Maybe your method with Wildcats can push my city in a better direction as far as open teams are concerned.

The boys are all aged out (19+), the girls are a mix, but are mostly older.

They all pay a monthly tuition - we treat it just like one of our senior teams. Competition to make that team is insanely competitive. We cut guys that would have been absolute rock stars on that same team 3 years ago.

Part of what keeps the athletes there at nearly every practice is the knowledge that there are fantastic athletes ready to jump in their spot. That is somewhat true on all of our teams, but particularly with that team.

Have you ever thought about using some other people's/ fan uniform designs for some new uniforms? I know @ryanaarontroy has beautiful ones, especial for pumas. I'm sorry if this question was already asked.

We would consider any option, but not every team is due for a new uniform. We typically keep each uniform a few years when possible to make sure that we aren't making the athletes buy a new one every season.

The boys are all aged out (19+), the girls are a mix, but are mostly older.

They all pay a monthly tuition - we treat it just like one of our senior teams. Competition to make that team is insanely competitive. We cut guys that would have been absolute rock stars on that same team 3 years ago.

Part of what keeps the athletes there at nearly every practice is the knowledge that there are fantastic athletes ready to jump in their spot. That is somewhat true on all of our teams, but particularly with that team.
well it definitely shows! at one competition last year i watched, every single boy but one was doing a standing full. insane!

Back