All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oohhhkayyyy. I'm only going to respond to the relevant parts of this response. This is not Instagram nor is this twitter. We do not discuss individual athletes on this board, this is a forum to discuss cheerleading, and this section in particular: Allstar Cheerleading. @Bluecat was VERY generous to open a thread to enable us to ask questions about his PROGRAM, not the athletes here. You are clearly new here, and you will not make it much longer if you don't bite your tongue and put an anchor on your maiden voyage. It's inappropriate to ask about individual athletes - I could care two spoonfuls of sugar whether you care about this athlete or not, it's inappropriate.

:shimmy:

My question obviously didn't need that response! People ask stuff like that all the time on instagram and twitter. I'm sorry that you disagree in me caring about this one athlete and that you are just jealous. Cheerlebrities are a fun part of the cheer world ok! Get over yourself!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Let me explain this from a parents point of view. Having a CP on one of Bluecats teams (no 'Cheerlebrity of course) I am HIGHLY GRATEFUL, that nobody in their organization will divulge any personal information about my CP without my prior consent. I fell this is the same rule with any gym, and I would be just as grateful if she cheered there.

As much as we all want to believe that everyone is good and has good intentions, this just isn't the case anymore. You, me, and everyone else on this board, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter are nothing more then a stranger at a keyboard. It's way to easy to be someone your not behind a keyboard. Right now I could tell you that I'm Michelle Obama and there is only one person (I think) on this board that can say they are 100% sure I'm not, and that person is not even Bluecat.

These gyms take their athletes safety seriously, and I'm sure every parent is appreciative of that! Although I'm sure that your intentions are innocent, you can never be too careful when it comes to the safety of kids!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone & iPad (an apple a day keeps the droid away)

They should be instituting a "pick up" option on their website. I could pick it up and ship it flat rate to you...I don't know if that would be cheaper or not:confused:

I'm sure flat rate would be cheaper (they ship UPS), but let's hope what you said in the other thread it true.....orders over $130 get free shipping!! And THANK YOU KINDLY for the offer! I may have to take you up on it one day!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone & iPad (an apple a day keeps the droid away)

They should be instituting a "pick up" option on their website. I could pick it up and ship it flat rate to you...I don't know if that would be cheaper or not:confused:
They told us 6-8 weeks...you would probably have everything but the Clawstin sets there...maybe you have even Clawstin? Chey's mom aka Michelle Obama should just drive up with me to pick everything up there lol..I will be there in 3 weeks yay!

Back