Cheer Athletics Radiant In Cheer Crop Tops

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

T

Tricia Christ

Read Full Article...

The Cheer Athletics Wildcats look fabulous in their GK cheer crop tops for practice. Coming off their debut at Worlds this year of not 1, but 2 custom GK cheer uniforms, these athletes weren't about to go back to just any crop top when they headed back to the gym.
ca_crop_top_3_w640.jpeg
ca_shopped1.jpg
ca_shopped2_w640.jpeg
The Wildcats cheer crop top is made with Black Nylon/Spandex and White DryTech. The top is embellished with their logo on the back and a "top secret" message on the front made with Black & Royal Nylon/Spandex. To get a practice look similar to the Wildcats, check out GK's Radiant Back Cheer Crop Top CB132, a scoop neck mystique cheerleading crop top with wide straps and unique radiant, tech mesh inset back.
Check out GK's IN STOCK Practice & Team Wear to find the perfect addition to your cheer wardrobe. You will find a variety of cheer practice wear in a range of designs for tops, shorts, and skirts. Add your team name or logo in your choice of jewels, sequinz, imprinting or embroidery.
Different is Better. Be Different.

Although I am a big fan of GK, I am not a big fan of the spaghetti straps, I will not lie. Looks more like a halter top than a sports bra. IMHO of course.

It reminds me of the tops my dancer wears to practice more than what my cheerleader would wear to practice, but it has the cute factor. :)

Back