All-Star Cheer Athletics Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i wish there was a way for CA to stream the event on their own without it costing an arm and a leg... because i refuse to give cheerlive any money. i'd gladly pay another company, just not them. because i'll be paying $15 a month for the rest of my life/until i cancel my credit card. no thanks. oh well. everyone watching take good notes please ;)
cant you just cancel the account? (please say yes)

cant you just cancel the account? (please say yes)

uhh.. in theory. after i pressed cancel, i was continuously charged monthly anyway. contacted customer service, they told me to hit cancel. well since i already "technically" cancelled, the whole cancel button disappeared entirely because i guess according to the computer i already did. CC company wouldn't let me dispute it, because it wasn't an autodraft, they were separately charging the card each month. disasterous, and no customer service to help you.

I'll send out a group message of the level 5s. PM me your number if you want them. You have to have an iPhone because of the length though!

It won't let me PM you either. :( This is a bad day at my house with all of these disappointed cheerleaders. It won't even let me watch VOD to keep them entertained and they charged my credit card two days ago...

It won't let me PM you either. :( This is a bad day at my house with all of these disappointed cheerleaders. It won't even let me watch VOD to keep them entertained and they charged my credit card two days ago...
How do I share with an iphone? I have ios 7 and an iphone 5. I'm not unwilling to share. I just have no clue on how to attempt it.

I'll send out a group message of the level 5s. PM me your number if you want them. You have to have an iPhone because of the length though!
Can you send videos on kik? Since i'm international i'm not sure about the text thingy

Back