Cheer Bow Help!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I use a silhouette cameo, but others use a cricut. And, there are more expensive options if your business is booming!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Thanks so much. I borrowed a friends cricut last winter to try. The letter were to big. I guess I need to look into more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking and there are so many options. It's very overwhelming

I use a silhouette cameo, but others use a cricut. And, there are more expensive options if your business is booming!

I have a silhoutte cameo as well to cut my graphics and words. Quick question if you don't mind, I'm expanding and need more of the heat transfer vinyl. Do you know the best and cheapest place to get it online? It is okay if you don't want to share where you get your supllies from.

I have a silhoutte cameo as well to cut my graphics and words. Quick question if you don't mind, I'm expanding and need more of the heat transfer vinyl. Do you know the best and cheapest place to get it online? It is okay if you don't want to share where you get your supllies from.
I am still just ordering a few sheets at a time. I have ordered from eBay (will check later which vendor) and expressions vinyl--if you sign up, they send out monthly coupons.

Speciality Graphics is a good place to start.....many options. Good Luck!

I was looking and I'm not sure what one is best for graphics and words. Any suggestions?

I was looking and I'm not sure what one is best for graphics and words. Any suggestions?

Just about any of them will work. I like the glitter vinyl for cheer bows and the girls like it too. It is a chaper option to rhinestones and looks very nice and sparkly!

Back