All-Star Cheer Bowl Nationals In Houston?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It is a big 2 day comp. and they still haven't posted tentative schedules for parents. I am disappointed.

Hmmm, I am looking everywhere and can't find it either. I am asking the mom who posted it in our group text. I'll let you know if she responds.

Hmmm, I am looking everywhere and can't find it either. I am asking the mom who posted it in our group text. I'll let you know if she responds.

Thanks, you are amazing!!!!! :)

Ok, this is what she saw. It was a tweet from CheerUpdates that has the list from all worlds bid events this weekend. So CheerUpdates somehow got a hold of the performance order that isn't even out yet. haha Must be nice to have connections. :)

Here is the link to the google doc but it only lists worlds teams:

World Bid Event Schedules - 1/31- 2/1/2015 - Google Sheets

Thanks for the info! I hope they post the rest soon.

Okay what the heck does "level 5 unified" mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've been wondering this too. My best guess is that it indicates the combining of divisions somehow? But I'm not sure that makes sense with all of them. I'd love to know though.

Okay what the heck does "level 5 unified" mean?

I think it means which scoresheet they are using: Unified vs Universal. One is rubric and the other is comparative. Maybe. I have a feeling I'm making this stuff up.

I think it means which scoresheet they are using: Unified vs Universal. One is rubric and the other is comparative. Maybe. I have a feeling I'm making this stuff up.

Yes my guess is that they are using the worlds scoresheet for the worlds teams and the unified scoresheet for the other level 5 teams and this was their way of differentiating between the two.

Bid ranking from Day 1: (Day 1 counts 1/3, so obviously, things could change after D2)

Paid:
97.85 CA Junglecats MCo
97.60 T&S Obsession MCo
97.30 SOT A-Team MSr

AL:
96.45 ASR Freedom SCo
93.70 TLo REDi IOC
93.65 WE Recon SCo
93.60 PS Mystic SCo
93.30 TL0 RED SS
92.75 LA Twisters SS

Several other teams very close after that. Also, several teams have bids already and aren't included in this list.

Back