Cheer Bows!(:

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

At least 20 I have to wear them to practice, and i love to make them!!
My favorite bow is a solid purple bow with silver sequins down the middle!

I like making my own, so its kinda a growing collection but I love ones that are hand gemed the most :)

10 but im starting to make my own , and my solid navy big one goes with everthing or my orange and white polka dot one.:)

i only have one cheer bow i absolutely adore and that would have to be my white bow with pink lace and super big rhinestones, it was made by one of the moms at my gym.

hello i am from germany. sorry for my bad in english.
I make own bows, too. i love the bow with the letter P ( for mein Team Passion Cheer)
Our competitionbow is that one with the star ribbon.:) Love it too :D

hello i am from germany. sorry for my bad in english.
I make own bows, too. i love the bow with the letter P ( for mein Team Passion Cheer)
Our competitionbow is that one with the star ribbon.:) Love it too :D
167899892328085028_RUOzTI34.jpg
167899892328174205_p11f2cav.jpg
167899892328180368_JHyY0P7k.jpg
167899892328180378_XKXtr3YM.jpg

thats my favorits. my other bows you can see on Pinterest / Home

since my mom has a company, I have MANNNY...I can usually get away with a plain black hollogram when I have no bow to match an outfit :)
Jealous!!! I wish my mom owned a bow company so I could get free bows, you're so lucky!:)

okay quick question, I also make bows for my team, nothing too fancy at the moment, but I would like to start making bows with fabric (like the metallic and shimmery fabric) for these could you ask your mom if she just uses fabric glue to hold the cross-grain and material together or if she does something else. i know several other people said something about using a heat press! if you could let me know, that would be great, thanks!

Back