All-Star Cheer Extreme...... Senior Elite Slumber Party

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

mstealtoyou

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 16, 2009
Come join the Ladies of Teal for a Senior Elite sleep over.

When? November 1st 6 pm to 9 am
Where? Cheer Extreme in Kernersville, NC
Why? This is a fundraiser for them
How much? $60 if you prepay.....$70 at the door if space is available

It's going to be so much fun. Don't miss your opportunity to hang with them. Please feel free to share this on your social media sites!! The more people we reach the better!!!

Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
Come join the Ladies of Teal for a Senior Elite sleep over.

When? November 1st 6 pm to 9 am
Where? Cheer Extreme in Kernersville, NC
Why? This is a fundraiser for them

It's going to be so much fun. Don't miss your opportunity to hang with them. Please feel free to share this on your social media sites!! The more people we reach the better!!!

Thank you for your time!

Oh, Jenee, I miss that face. Always such a sweet kid.

are there like age limit/female only/background check, kinda rules prior to signing up? lol sorry i'm a nervous nelly. but being such a high profile team comes with a lot of creepy stalkers. and i worry about their safety. like just pat the kids down before they enter the gym.

i have no doubt this will be a successful fundraiser for them, though! and hopefully fun for lots of kids who look up to them!

I think it will be safer if you don't invite members of Fierce Board. As you don't truly know who people are on here. It could be a danger to the girls. I think invites should stay closed to gyms family and friends.

PS: Please don't start an argument with me about my first statement. I'm just stating my opinion like every one else. In all seriousness. :) :) :) Have a nice day!

are there like age limit/female only/background check, kinda rules prior to signing up? lol sorry i'm a nervous nelly. but being such a high profile team comes with a lot of creepy stalkers. and i worry about their safety. like just pat the kids down before they enter the gym.

i have no doubt this will be a successful fundraiser for them, though! and hopefully fun for lots of kids who look up to them!

Those are great questions. Thank you for asking. When parent's sign up they provide name and age of child. We will be accepting reservations from the 17 and younger crowd. This event will be staffed by many SE parent's and the kids, both the team and our guest's, will be very well chaperoned. And, I'll make sure those of us staffing this have a plan of action in the event we have any issues that you spoke of. I completely understand your concerns and thank you again for asking!

Also want to add the person in charge of the sleepover is experienced in this kind of activity with a high profile team.

I think it will be safer if you don't invite members of Fierce Board. As you don't truly know who people are on here. It could be a danger to the girls. I think invites should stay closed to gyms family and friends.

PS: Please don't start an argument with me about my first statement. I'm just stating my opinion like every one else. In all seriousness. :) :) :) Have a nice day!

Thank you for your insight. At this time it's too late. It's already open to the public. I do appreciate your concern for our kids! Thank you again!

Those are great questions. Thank you for asking. When parent's sign up they provide name and age of child. We will be accepting reservations from the 17 and younger crowd. This event will be staffed by many SE parent's and the kids, both the team and our guest's, will be very well chaperoned. And, I'll make sure those of us staffing this have a plan of action in the event we have any issues that you spoke of. I completely understand your concerns and thank you again for asking!

Also want to add the person in charge of the sleepover is experienced in this kind of activity with a high profile team.

i figured y'all had a plan, just had to ask! very good to hear! i just had visions of Logan Monty showing up and like kidnapping people or something. i feel better now :D

Latest posts

Back