All-Star Cheer Extreme...... Senior Elite Slumber Party

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As it turns out, my daughter was in your daughter's small group! She said all the girls with her group were really nice!

Reagan says "Group 2....what what?!?!." Lol. She said H is such a sweet girl!!

Anybody care to recap the events for a desperate fan?

I'll ask tomorrow and see if I can get a run down. I do know they did toilet paper wedding dress contest.
Jenee taught them how to do bear crawls. They ate, a lot, because SE likes to eat! Glow stick contest in the dark. The team taught the girls the SE chant...how to do that side to side thing they do during the chant...they practiced a few times and did it. The kids seemed to really like it. The team signed their senior slumber tshirts. They watched Willy Wonka......maybe mommadonna will add a few more things.

I know the kids were all welcome to come to SE practice on Sunday if they wanted to.

I'll ask tomorrow and see if I can get a run down. I do know they did toilet paper wedding dress contest.
Jenee taught them how to do bear crawls. They ate, a lot, because SE likes to eat! Glow stick contest in the dark. The team taught the girls the SE chant...how to do that side to side thing they do during the chant...they practiced a few times and did it. The kids seemed to really like it. The team signed their senior slumber tshirts. They watched Willy Wonka......maybe mommadonna will add a few more things.

I know the kids were all welcome to come to SE practice on Sunday if they wanted to.
Ugh why do I have to be a broke college student in Dallas!! I would've loved to meet everyone!! Especially you and lil bit @mstealtoyou

There must have been plenty of snacks in the grass!!

I can imagine the snacks! Omg sounds like a great night :) hoping to come up for the Myrtle Beach comp and meet some CEA fierceboarders!

A good time was had by all, from what I understand! They had a bounce house in the gym that the kids played in, and they also did a little bit of stunting with the girls, which thrilled my daughter to pieces. She said the girls in her group got to know each other well, which she also enjoyed. Overall it was great for her. The Senior Elite girls are great role models. My daughter hasn't stopped talking about it. She listens to their music over and over, and said she feels like she has a friendship with the team now. The experience was worth every single penny. @mstealtoyou, if there's another one, she'll be at the top of the list.

Back