All-Star Cheer: Full Out!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know they said that, but I think the confusing part to some is that both teams on their own were already powerhouse teams. It's not like splitting them made either team weaker. That was at least why I was confused why they combined. Someone mentioning not enough athletes is a valid reason, but I still find it hard to believe that since they have all the Louisville kids, plus fly ins. Maybe its a financial reason, its a well known fact that open teams don't make money, so maybe thats a factor into their decision? Not sure why, but I'm excited to watch Blink on this show!
It is a little confusing now because they do also have a level 6 All girl team. Maybe not enough for 3 - so they condensed to 2.

Not a big fan of neon? That's good to hear, I never know what it's like for other gyms. It's basically never seen here with the exception of US/international gym wear and eastern states worlds stuff
Love neon, but it's very distracting! If you're wearing neon at my practice be ready to be called out for any little thing you do wrong! My eye is naturally drawn to the bright neon child in the back right corner.

I believe it is unfair to label Smoed as cocky based on the 10 minutes of a web show you watch every week that features maybe 5% of the whole team, edited by ATV to create a fire with little to no 'real' fuel.
So trash talking a team mate and sending harassing and threatening emails from the coaches are okay?

So trash talking a team mate and sending harassing and threatening emails from the coaches are okay?
Maybe it's different where I come from, but in life you don't get to reject 3/4ths of an argument just to cherry pick the parts that you want to harp on about. Repeatedly. And the pity card? You don't get it anymore. I've tossed it.

As to the show- I'd find it really interesting if they focus more on the coaches, they've got an amazing track record of quality that I'm just dying to dig into. They have a chance to really do some good and send a positive message (with the hope that college kids/adults carry themselves with a BIT more deportment- and if they're over 19 that usually helps too lol).

Maybe it's different where I come from, but in life you don't get to reject 3/4ths of an argument just to cherry pick the parts that you want to harp on about. Repeatedly. And the pity card? You don't get it anymore. I've tossed it.

As to the show- I'd find it really interesting if they focus more on the coaches, they've got an amazing track record of quality that I'm just dying to dig into. They have a chance to really do some good and send a positive message (with the hope that college kids/adults carry themselves with a BIT more deportment- and if they're over 19 that usually helps too lol).
I'm not "cherry picking" anything,

Last edited:
I agree with @kristenthegreat - I hope they focus on the coaches, too.

I am curious about order of events. When did they decide to film/create this show? Was it before or after they had their latest more well known additions? If not, it's hard not to wonder if people went there just to be on a show. I hope that's not the case. I'm assuming we will find out that many of the athletes featured will have been at GT for a while. Echoing what some others have said, it's an incredible gym and I am looking forward to an inside look.

It is a little confusing now because they do also have a level 6 All girl team. Maybe not enough for 3 - so they condensed to 2.
I think it was said that Black had athletes that Pink needed and vise versa so they decided it was in the best interest of both teams to combine to make one killer team. I took that as GymTyme being ready to retake the International divisions and I am 100% here for that. It's been too long...

Last edited by a moderator:
... as a competitor in IO6 this year.... uh oh.
I was trying to say they didn't have enough athletes for black and pink - but combined those but then they have IO6 - Golden Girls also- I know one girl that was on pink last year that is on Golden Girls this year. - so it was confusing since they still have another all girl team - but I understand after watching the video clip :)

I was trying to say they didn't have enough athletes for black and pink - but combined those but then they have IO6 - Golden Girls also- I know one girl that was on pink last year that is on Golden Girls this year. - so it was confusing since they still have another all girl team - but I understand after watching the video clip :)
No I got it! I just didn't know they had an io6 this year and it's pretty intimidating. I've never been in a worlds division before this season!

No I got it! I just didn't know they had an io6 this year and it's pretty intimidating. I've never been in a worlds division before this season!
I was just clarifying what I said before in an earlier post - and using your post - :) good luck at worlds!

Back