All-Star Cheer: Full Out!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

These athletes aren't kids, they're almost all adults in/out of college. I'm expecting a completely different vibe from this show. I'm glad it's bringing recognition back to GymTyme, people tend to sleep on them. Black 2013 changed my life and Pink 2012 was a religious experience but they're both in divisions that easily go ignored. I'm excited for this!
Couldn't have said it better myself!

Kinda related kinda not but, someone pointed out that at one point gabby was in top gun sweater/long sleeved top. Are people or coaches against athletes wearing "rival" gyms stuff?
Personally I don't wear stuff from my previous gyms or gyms in my area in general but I do own and wear things from Easter States gyms
I was visiting a local gym this summer and their rule board explicitly stated that they weren't allowed to wear a rival gyms clothing. I thought it was weird. I've never seen that before.

Does anyone know why they combined Pink and Black? They were both amazing teams in their own right so why not just leave them as two teams?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From what I saw, they didn't have enough athletes for two teams so they combined them instead.

Kinda related kinda not but, someone pointed out that at one point gabby was in top gun sweater/long sleeved top. Are people or coaches against athletes wearing "rival" gyms stuff?
Personally I don't wear stuff from my previous gyms or gyms in my area in general but I do own and wear things from Easter States gyms

One of CP's coaches used to do shirt swaps at competitions (when he competed) with the intention of getting as many gyms as possible so I don't see why the majority would be against this.

I was visiting a local gym this summer and their rule board explicitly stated that they weren't allowed to wear a rival gyms clothing. I thought it was weird. I've never seen that before.

Now that is strange, none of our clubs here have actually physically said we can't wear other gyms stuff I think it's more of an unwritten rule, we have a lot of clubs for the small city we are.

I'm more interested in seeing what the standard is over seas

Does anyone know why they combined Pink and Black? They were both amazing teams in their own right so why not just leave them as two teams?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was said on the video. So they can have a powerhouse team. Very smart move when you think about actually.

I was nervous for this because I thought it was produced by AwesomenessTV, the channel that produced Cheerleaders, but this looks like someone else which is great!
Hopefully the petty drama shenanigans is non existent!
I don't think Awesomeness TV had anything to do with how Smoed acted. Smoed acted the way they did because they were/are getting cocky. That may offend some, so I know I'm in for it like always, but I will just ignore we all have an opinion.

Smoed is getting cocky and that's all there is to it. I'm not the one to believe that all the trash talk and bullying/harassment by the coaches were just for the show. Any smart coach would know better than to potentially harm a gyms reputation.

I don't think Awesomeness TV had anything to do with how Smoed acted. Smoed acted the way they did because they were/are getting cocky. That may offend some, so I know I'm in for it like always, but I will just ignore we all have an opinion.

Smoed is getting cocky and that's all there is to it. I'm not the one to believe that all the trash talk and bullying/harassment by the coaches were just for the show. Any smart coach would know better than to potentially harm a gyms reputation.

AwesomenessTV was in charge of editing and still plays a part of the blame---producers aren't dumb, and they know how to work questions to get the desired clip or sound bite. I'm not saying that the show didn't go to some of their heads, because I truly think it did and have said that since the trailer for Season 3...however, to absolve AwesomenessTV completely? I don't agree with that.

As a coach I personally don't mind if kids where stuff from other gyms, especially if that gym is hundreds of miles away. I will say I don't love seeing the gym next doors clothing come in, but that pretty much never happens. Honestly half the time I don't notice what they have on at all, unless it's neon!

It was said on the video. So they can have a powerhouse team. Very smart move when you think about actually.
I know they said that, but I think the confusing part to some is that both teams on their own were already powerhouse teams. It's not like splitting them made either team weaker. That was at least why I was confused why they combined. Someone mentioning not enough athletes is a valid reason, but I still find it hard to believe that since they have all the Louisville kids, plus fly ins. Maybe its a financial reason, its a well known fact that open teams don't make money, so maybe thats a factor into their decision? Not sure why, but I'm excited to watch Blink on this show!

I believe it is unfair to label Smoed as cocky based on the 10 minutes of a web show you watch every week that features maybe 5% of the whole team, edited by ATV to create a fire with little to no 'real' fuel.

As a coach I personally don't mind if kids where stuff from other gyms, especially if that gym is hundreds of miles away. I will say I don't love seeing the gym next doors clothing come in, but that pretty much never happens. Honestly half the time I don't notice what they have on at all, unless it's neon!

Not a big fan of neon? That's good to hear, I never know what it's like for other gyms. It's basically never seen here with the exception of US/international gym wear and eastern states worlds stuff

Back