All-Star Cheer Gym's In Ohio To Visit This Summer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

magical mom

Cheer Parent
Aug 31, 2010
I need help!! My family is traveling to Northwest Ohio this next week and would like to take 2 of my daughters to a good gym to visit and possibly do open gym. We are from Pacific Coast Magic and they are level 4 & 5 athletes ages 10 & 11. We are looking for a gym that would be memorable for my kids. Please help we leave tomorrow.

im not sure where in ohio you're staying, but heres a list of the gyms in ohio
American Elite (Tallmadge)
Buckeye Cheer Elite (Powell)
Champion Allstars (Castalia)
Cheer World Allstars (Broadview Heights)
Dayton Extreme Edge (Fairborn)
Empire Cheer and Dance (Westerville)
Fierce Athletics (Lorain)
Findlay Cheer Elite (Findlay)
Gem City Jags (Tipp City)
Hardin Heat/Made To Move (Kenton)
Heart of Ohio Allstars (Xenia)
Integrity Cheer Elite (Plain City)
Lake Erie Ultimate (Chesterland)
Legacy Xtreme (Miamisburg)
Lima Rebels (Lima)
Matrix Allstars (Columbus)
Miami Cheer Elite (Hamilton)
Midwest Cheer Elite (West Chester, Toledo)
Midwest Magic Allstars (Gahanna)
Midwest Panther Allstars (Columbus)
North Coast Allstars (Berea)
Northeast Ohio Allstars (North Canton)
Ohio Explosion Allstars (Brunswick, Mansfield)
Ohio Twistars (Columbus)
Rock Solid Academy (Columbus)
South Central Xtreme (Chillicothe)
Step One Allstars (Columbus)
The Cheer Center (Grove City)
Top Notch Cheer (Fremont)
Tumble World (Chesapeake)
Ohio Extreme (Avon)
Ultimate Athletics of Ohio (North Royalton)
X-Cel Athletics (Chesterland)
Youngstown Cheer (Youngstown)
.. sorry this isnt all that helpful but i wasnt sure where you were staying/what gyms your daughters would be interested in. have a good trip :)

If you tell us what area you are visiting we can help narrow what gyms are nearby. Ohio isn't nearly as big as Ca, but it does take several hours (at freeway speeds) to get from one side to the other and the gyms are spread all across the state.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

If you're in Northwest OH, I would say the Midwest Cheer Elite Toledo location, Findlay Cheer Elite or Top Notch. The majority of the gyms here are Cleveland suburbs (which can be 45-an hour in any direction, depending on traffic) or Columbus suburbs which is a good 2.5 to 3 hour drive from anywhere considered "north" in Ohio.

Although it's not our gym, with the young age of your daughters and their higher skill levels, I would say try Cheer World in Brecksville/Broadview Heights if you're near that area. They have some amazing teams. (Not being disloyal to our gym, I just know this gym has many teams with higher skill levels, we're from one of those small gyms that seem to not be so popular ;) )

Back