All-Star Cheer Live Video Website - Jamfest!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just wanted to thank Cheerlive for video taping this competition. I'm on a mac using Firefox and have had no problems with the feed. Even restarted my computer and it still worked. 10 dollars well spent. :) Will definitely be looking forward for more live feed!

You know what...you are absolutely right! I guess I got a little carried away! If anyone reading this post wants a refund because of that 1 mistake I will gladly give you a refund!
Kudos to you! You can't please everyone all the time....but as a business owner you can sure try. The fat that you are on here and listening to what we are saying says a lot. I have enjoyed the 2 days from my home and that is worth something. I had issues in the beginning but have been assured it will be taken care of. Any way you can make it easier for your customer to have access and a problem free experience it is a good thing. Get the bugs worked out and I can see cheerlive thriving.

I had the feed working in quicktime using flip4mac and I could fast forward and rewind using the swipe functions of my macbooks track pad. To make that happen I had to do some serious work though. :/

And you can make it so only one IP can be signed on at a time per usernamr.

Exactly. That's why I said earlier in the thread that an authentication system is straightforward. I've spent the better part of my adult life protecting websites. :)

Exactly. That's why I said earlier in the thread that an authentication system is straightforward. I've spent the better part of my adult life protecting websites. :)

where were you today when the onslaught of people overran the board.

Back