All-Star Cheer Mixes For 75$

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can you send me info and pricing for a one minute stunt routine mix? We just had a group decide they want to compete and we need music! Thank you!

Sent from my SGH-i667 using Tapatalk

Can you send me info and pricing for a one minute stunt routine mix? We just had a group decide they want to compete and we need music! Thank you!

Sent from my SGH-i667 using Tapatalk
PM-ed u

Sorry. Ddnt realize we can no longer embed mixes thru soundcloud

I don't really need a mix, however, I think I want one though...... Let me put some thoughts together and some of my most favorite songs together... However, need to get thru cheersport nationals, then I will be able to think a little clearly... Just want something fun to use for the kids at practice or at the beginning of the season, when we have nothing..... Cheers!!!!:fro:

I don't really need a mix, however, I think I want one though...... Let me put some thoughts together and some of my most favorite songs together... However, need to get thru cheersport nationals, then I will be able to think a little clearly... Just want something fun to use for the kids at practice or at the beginning of the season, when we have nothing..... Cheers!!!!:fro:
Hahahaha. Im interested about that. PM Me and lets discuss that thought.

Since soundcloud's forbidden, i took the liberty of making a video . . .

Again . . .
First Client: Green Storm Cheer - Peewee Level 1 2013-2014 (Disney Theme)

Enjoy! And slots are still available =)

Just curious, how much would it be for a mix that is 2:00 or maybe even a little less?

Hey guys,
I just realized that all those who sent me messages thru Facebook - I ddnt get any notifications since their messages were in Archive. I dont know how Facebook does that but apparently, most inquiries were there.

If you wanna contact me thru Facebook, please notify me here or if you want a faster transaction, PM me here. or email me.

This offer still stands

Much Love
Jerah

Back