All-Star Cheer Night Out - Champions Leauge

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I cheered in college with his wife. I think he also did Twist & Shout's?

Once again (not directed at you, at some of the other posters), almost all actual music had to be removed because of copyright issues. Most of the music was just voiceovers and sound effects. I doubt any team will be sticking with their CL music for Worlds.
He also did Generals too I believe. World Cup's twitter took a poll yesterday to see if people wanted Stars to use their old music or the CL music at Worlds and about 4 times as many people wanted the old music. But, I saw on twitter today that they instead are getting completely new music, and IPP is doing it again, as well as a new mix for Obsession for Worlds.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I really wish someone took a bootleg video of senior elites intro/athlete thing from champions league. I keep hearing about it on twitter. Wish I could have seen it

Jtv posted it

cant find it anymore, maybe he took it down.. im referring to how a lot of the girls saying something about how it was gabies comment about having her flyers back or something i cant remember exactly. i dont know exactly what it was but i guess it was shown during the movie.

cant find it anymore, maybe he took it down.. im referring to how a lot of the girls saying something about how it was gabies comment about having her flyers back or something i cant remember exactly. i dont know exactly what it was but i guess it was shown during the movie.

Yeah I believe she says it toward the end of the clip in practice footage

Personally I was wondering how JTV was getting away with posting footage shot in a movie theatre......bootlegging

Yeah I believe she says it toward the end of the clip in practice footage

Personally I was wondering how JTV was getting away with posting footage shot in a movie theatre......bootlegging

the minute i saw that video posted a week ago, i thought "say goodbye to your channel and videos", as people get their channel deleted for blatant piracy. dont know what he was thinking, since he should have known that it channel would be watched, since he should have known that it would be watched, since he got permission to film inside.

and what about gabbits comment? i remember it and remember it standing out for some reason, but i dont remember why?

the minute i saw that video posted a week ago, i thought "say goodbye to your channel and videos", as people get their channel deleted for blatant piracy. dont know what he was thinking, since he should have known that it channel would be watched, since he should have known that it would be watched, since he got permission to film inside.

and what about gabbits comment? i remember it and remember it standing out for some reason, but i dont remember why?

it must have been a long day at work for me, cause im still confused as to which video it is..

So talk about the movie?
Did you like it or nah? I still hope someone sneaks a camera inside and put it online for Europeans.
There were a total of 7 people in our theatre, including me and my daughter. Hard to believe they could of made any money off of it!

In our theater there were some seats left but it was 3/4ths full and it was shown in four theaters in our area. I saw two local gyms with a pretty good amount of people in their pics post pics to Facebook that had each been at different theaters, so I do think the movie did pretty well in our area.

I can't find box office data for the CL movie anywhere. I'm sure it opened right below Captain America...

Y'all talking about people screaming and crying in the theatre has me like :eek:. There was definitely none of that in our theatre. It was 95% our program and about 75% full I would say. The theatre told us they sold out but I have to wonder if some people who bought tickets super early could not make it for some reason.

I guess I'm in the minority but I enjoyed the movie. Most of my gym's coaching staff went, along with a handful of the kids (the movie sold out at our local theater so a bunch of kids didn't get tickets). There was some chatter and a lot of clapping after routines, but the crowd at our theater was pretty tame. It was a cool experience to be in a movie theater with a bunch of other people who loved cheerleading as much as I do.

The editing issues... I'm more than willing to forgive those considering there was less than one week to get it all done. I think there was a lot of potential to do more with it if they had more time (obviously). Why was it released so quickly? Did they want it out before Worlds?

I actually thought the different camera angles were kind of cool. I felt pretty panicked for the camera men a few times (a little too close to the action), but as many people have said, you can watch a front view of a routine on youtube whenever you want. The angles they showed were something different, something you probably won't see anywhere else. It felt more like being in the shoes of an athlete on that team at times.

The vast majority of people involved in the industry are a little bit more casual about it than the average fierceboarder. I thought it was perfect for that kind of audience. People who don't already know every single detail about all of these teams can take more out of the movie. My favorite thing, and what stood out to me the most was that it paints such a positive picture of the industry. Clearly, it was made to do that, but when it's so common to see the media put a negative spin on our industry, it was much appreciated. I loved seeing something that highlights the passion and dedication that athletes, coaches, and industry professionals have for cheerleading. My career is in this industry and I have a lot of close friends and family who just don't really understand anything about all-star cheerleading. This is something that I would absolutely love to show them, and I honestly think that it's something that could be fun, interesting, and kind of informative for people outside the industry.

If they do a movie next year, I'm sure I'll go see it again. If this year's movie does get released on iTunes, I'll probably buy it and show it as a team bonding activity... I think it would be perfect for the kids I coach (lower level youth aged kids from a small gym) and would be motivating to them.

Back