All-Star Cheer Night Out - Champions Leauge

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Guess they made it available for only a few countries while before it was said world wide. I know there are plenty of tricks to still get it but bleh i just wanted it to be fast and şimple. (pretty sure as soon i manage to watch, ill be very disapointed)

well the trailer is different. i didn't see it in theaters, but judging by everyones responses i don't think i would like it. unless it was edited differently with more behind the scenes stuff or extra footage. ill consider renting it this weekend, perhaps. cheaper than a movie ticket, at least.

Guess they made it available for only a few countries while before it was said world wide. I know there are plenty of tricks to still get it but bleh i just wanted it to be fast and şimple. (pretty sure as soon i manage to watch, ill be very disapointed)
I think you can change the location of your iTunes store! When I lived in Germany I was able to access the US store.

Wouldn't be too shocked if someone just uploaded it to the internet.

there is a fake torrent - and the only one - out there that is really just malware. some cheerdad learned the hard way lol...

1045n3p.jpg

CP and I just found this movie on Comcast OnDemand pay per view. I think it was recently added cause we frequently search on cheerleading, gymnastics, etc. and it just came up today. We didn't know at all what it was and about died w/ excitement when we watched the trailer!

The biggest thing we noticed when watching the routines was how the popular music was changed to other songs for the movie - like in TGLC they didn't play the teen beach movie song, but another song that was similar. Also the WCSS routine was missing the I will always love you (world cup, shooting, stars - kick double accents). Probably a copyright thing. We heard a lot of songs we recognized from Dance Moms which is the same situation.

Brandon was my favorite coaching interview, and I liked the segment on the Top Gun kid (he was featured a lot in the routine footage too - wow are his jumps amazing!).

During the Fab 5 thing all I could think about was how those 5 girls probably get some serious, serious favoritism, and how girls who didn't start the program when they were 4-5 years old are probably thought of as "second class citizens" - I understand respecting loyalty, but when a group of kids is put on a pedestal just because of being there their whole cheer career it sets a culture that newcomers aren't as good IMO. Maybe I'm wrong, but I've seen this culture at a few activity places that my CP has tried over the years, and I don't get into it - you need to treat everyone the same, even people who are new.

We noticed that Tyler kid who just left Smoed in the T&S obsession routine - he was amazing, highly featured, and at one point we think it was him who did a male flyer stunt sequence complete w/ heel stretch tick tocks and a double down!

We predicted at the beginning before it even started that if there is only one winner it would be the team that actually won!

obviously im way behind on this, but is there a reason why they didnt show peach.
I think it was mentioned that it was because them, and other teams as well, didn't change their music to un-copyrighted songs like most teams did, so they couldn't show those routines.

How ? I tried and it says "Sorry, currently our video library can only be watched from within the United States". :(

Download Hola app if you're using Google chrome. It gives you american IP or something and it works! :)

Back