All-Star Cheer Night Out - Champions Leauge

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just hope they're open to feedback and the movie isn't another live stream with a few random human interest stories. It had so much potential to have completely missed the mark.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I hope that since they're starting filming so early we'll get more back story (and maybe it'll actually be 2 1/2 hours instead of barely 2)

I hope that since they're starting filming so early we'll get more back story (and maybe it'll actually be 2 1/2 hours instead of barely 2)
Is love for it to follow a few teams through the season with maybe some general stuff from all of the performances. I'd love it to be more of an actual documentary almost like the twinkles one. That was so well done.

The things people would be most excited to watch are all the behind the scenes and year long journey. It is why I have found the Smoed show pretty good. A movie about performances everyone has already seen is 'ok'. But documentary made every about the journey could be really cool.

I also hope they take an approach more similar to that of the Twinkles documentary which mostly showed the practices, some interviews with the girls, their parents and coaches, and backstage action at the competitions.

I just hope they're open to feedback and the movie isn't another live stream with a few random human interest stories. It had so much potential to have completely missed the mark.

Had dinner with Tate this week. They were definitely open to feedback. Even from haters (not you).

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

The movie will be on iTunes in the next two weeks.
The 2015 Movie, will be more of a story (with less re-watching of the routines) which is what it seems everyone wants. I will agree, the 2014 Movie's highlights to me were the human parts of the movie (and not the routines I had watched over 50 times last season.)

So talk about the movie?
Did you like it or nah? I still hope someone sneaks a camera inside and put it online for Europeans.

I saw my old gym competing and I legit cried tears. Like people next to me must have thought I was crazy. I was so impressed with all of the teams. Seeing how big some of these teams have gotten. I remember when cali all stars was just up and coming. Now they have won so many times at worlds. And I saw a girl from my old gym and she was 8 last time I seen her. And to see my old gym grow. I hope this comes out on DVD I was in love!

Back