All-Star "cheer" On Cmt Offical Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I once saw a twitter war start on at awards (in fact awards were still going on). I don't blame her for the no phone thing. The parents couldn't afford TX twice, so that's why they didn't go to the comp.

I'm super pumped about the season after the first episode. Props for the producers for showing the world what all star cheerleading really is. No youth silver.. but I mean a real worlds contending level 5 team. This is exactly the attention the sport needs. Can't wait for the next episode.

This show is completely amazing and is such an awesome representation of our sport. It truely shows what makes cheer a sport and let me just say i love this gym and have so much respect for them! I am hoping enough people stay tuned so that this show will keep running.

I enjoyed the show but for some reason I felt it was a little bit more entertaining when it was on Lifetime and called Jersey Cheer. Still it was the first episode and it was an excellent representation of Allstar cheer.

Really glad to see that this was a pretty well rounded view of real life allstar cheer and not another "Dance Moms " style reality crap shoot ! Glad to see Kelly Ripa involved in it. I know it seems premature but this is exactly what needs to continue to occur for Cheer to get the recognition it deserves !!!! The more positive, realistic exposure the better. Then we can in earnest push toward title 9 recognition !!! (Can you tell I liked the show ?)

Back