All-Star Cheer Perfection Memes?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And the fiercboard was supposed to be against bullying . . . . .
I have no problem at all enjoying some memes about cheer moms who can't have a civil conversation with each other without using the word **tch within earshot of basically everyone (the closed door doesn't matter if it's going to be filmed with a microphone and out on tv) and who clearly like to bully others because the one responsible mom in the group realized she wasn't 17 and didn't try to act like it at the "bar" with all the "inner circle." I mean how important is driving sober anyway?

I also don't mind enjoying memes about coaches who are supposed to be qualified and let kids compact they're spine at the neck through a head spring they should've been responsible enough to not allow to happen or should've at least spotted when they were sitting there....to spot....while the kid with the block was being forced into throwing something she wasn't ready for.

Nope, no problem at all. If that makes ME a bully, I want the banner for my pic over there...and maybe a dedicated "save the children" profile pic.

a693781a-2bf4-4bc5.jpg

Back