All-Star Cheer Perfection Memes?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I actually feel very bad for this girl. She was told shes over weight on national television and now there are many many people making fun of her athletic ability. As someone who can't tumble I know how she feels and I hope she never has to see any of these. (Yes, I know you found it on facebook this was just an example of whats in front of me)
Oh, sorry if this offended anyone! Wasn't my intention at all, just something I found this on Facebook & knew we had a thread so I posted. Sorry again.

I actually feel very bad for this girl. She was told shes over weight on national television and now there are many many people making fun of her athletic ability. As someone who can't tumble I know how she feels and I hope she never has to see any of these. (Yes, I know you found it on facebook this was just an example of whats in front of me)
I think the biggest thing this meme is poking fun at is her mom's skewed perception of reality. It's totally fine if she's not the best tumbler because she can make up for that in other areas such as dance or working on becoming an awesome base. But her mom has this crazy idea in her head that she has all these skills she doesn't actually have. It's not about Brooke at all. It's about her nutjob of a mother.

Her mama should be slapped for opening her up to that kind of criticism! If that were my child- injured, carrying extra weight, and obviously struggling with her skills- I would never allow her to be showcased on television! This poor girl is obviously having a hard time and psycho mom is only worried about getting her on level 3.

Sorry I know this is about memes but the whole show ticks me off.

Back