Cheer Pet Peeves?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

-a level 6 team only having like two people that can actually tumble level 6 (or any other level doing lower level tumbling besides a few teammates)

i'd agree in any level but level 6...because 1. level 6 tumbling is no different than level 5, and because unless you're a worlds divison level 6, chances are you're just too old to be senior anymore, and can be late 20's early 30's and just enjoy cheerleading...a lot of open 6 teams don't have much tumbling. unless you really are a worlds division level 6. :)

I really hate teams that have a different uniform/hairstyle for each team, and the crossovers don't change unis. It looks tacky
Teams that compete in sports bras and hot pants. I don't care how cute they are, they're still underwear. I especially see this in 5/6 teams

a lot of the teams you see that with are college teams who don't have the money to buy a uniform, and don't compete all season...so it's kind of a waste to buy a uniform for 3-4 competitions. or the team just hasn't gotten their uniform in time and doesn't have anything else to compete it...haha.

When EP's dont update their websites. USASF = Worlds Coverage 2010, is it too much to ask to change it to 2011, it's in 2 weeks!

The jump section of the routine and 5 girls out of the 15 girls doing jumps are fakers. Seen this from a team in Level 5 with a paid bid?

I'll settle for a fin flip

-when little girls shimmy the WHOLE routine, like they're having a seizure.
-no facials-at least TRY to sell it, even if you're not thrilled about it
-girls who shout "EXCUSE ME" and push you out of the way in the hallway when there's 10 ft of room between you and the wall (seriously???)

I hate wehn people think there the stuff cause they made it to worlds !
and when flyers are scared to try new things and when your coach takes you out of something cause you fell just one time out of the 100 times you hit !.

-When someone in your stunt group doesn't try at practice and you end up having to do it a million times.
-When the people who win first place go crazy when the second place gets announced so they know they won.
-When people who start drama at the gym.
-When somebody fulls with their legs bent and their body piked.
-Saving multiple seats.
-When other cheer parents or athletes stand in front of you when you are trying to watch a routine.
-Flyers crossing their legs in their doubledowns.

Back