All-Star Cheer Tech Spirit Nationals Dec 4th-6th Wildwood Nj

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw the video at the competition. The kids in front of
Which kid posted? The owners son?

I didn't see the video. I saw the kids watching the video and asked my niece what was going on. She saw it. She's trying to track down those kids. I know it's on snapchat.

It was right before awards.

I saw the video at the competition. The kids in front of

I didn't see the video. I saw the kids watching the video and asked my niece what was going on. She saw it. She's trying to track down those kids. I know it's on snapchat.

It was right before awards.
Snap chat only lets you see for a day then gets deleted but my cp saw it too! Chances are its long gone espeshially of the owner of Ix knows her son is playing dirty too like mother like son and they have been playing dirty long times since my cp was on half yr team at rival gym and saw same girl on 4 teams in Hershey parks comp and our gym owner was told but they are friends that was just the beginning of the plot to this gym and they keep losing kids that's why they went from all girl intl to med coed now small coeds they will soon be extra small and I hear there star flier left and went to big name gym so shows the karma anyhow starting.

Snap chat only lets you see for a day then gets deleted but my cp saw it too! Chances are its long gone espeshially of the owner of Ix knows her son is playing dirty too like mother like son and they have been playing dirty long times since my cp was on half yr team at rival gym and saw same girl on 4 teams in Hershey parks comp and our gym owner was told but they are friends that was just the beginning of the plot to this gym and they keep losing kids that's why they went from all girl intl to med coed now small coeds they will soon be extra small and I hear there star flier left and went to big name gym so shows the karma anyhow starting.

Oh. Ok. I didn't know that. But wouldn't it have to be out there somewhere? Someone had to have saved it. They have an app for that don't they?

You should all be ashamed of yourselves. To sit here and talk about people when you have no clue what your talking about. Very easy to judge from the outside. These kids work their buts off and deserved that bid wether you believe it or not. Not sure who this star flier is that left but I can assure you we are just fine. We decided to go small because of injuries not because the kids quit. Please find this video for me as I would love to see it. Wether you believe this team deserved a bid or not they got it and I promise to keep you all updated on their scores and placements since your so concerned.

I can assure you that we are one of the only gyms who probably doesn't play "dirty" there is absolutely no way you saw anyone on four teams. Not sure where you may be getting your info on us losing kids or this random star flier we lost ??? Please do not involve my child in your garbage that you post anonymously.

They were actually pretty good this weekend. I will pm u their connections. They did get FP last March at another cheer tech comp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for saying something a little positive. Please tell me what affiliation I have that the other gym owners don't have? I have nothing to hide if anyone wants some truthful answers.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should all be ashamed of yourselves. To sit here and talk about people when you have no clue what your talking about. Very easy to judge from the outside. These kids work their buts off and deserved that bid wether you believe it or not. Not sure who this star flier is that left but I can assure you we are just fine. We decided to go small because of injuries not because the kids quit. Please find this video for me as I would love to see it. Wether you believe this team deserved a bid or not they got it and I promise to keep you all updated on their scores and placements since your so concerned.
I'm sure your athletes work hard - no one is disputing that. However, this competition has had too many "incidents of shady" over the years, and social media has made it much more obvious. Kids post things, are in group chats and say things that they think may be "private", but it becomes pretty open, so no one is really judging from the outside anymore and what may have been speculation 3 years ago has pretty much become fact.

On a more general note, I have watched videos from this competition and have seen IX, NJSE and All Star One. Granted, it was only one day but I doubt technique, choreography and skills varied from the two days, and just comparing the videos and performance updates from Cheerupdates from both days, I am having a lot of trouble justifying the scoring at this competition.

I'm sure your athletes work hard - no one is disputing that. However, this competition has had too many "incidents of shady" over the years, and social media has made it much more obvious. Kids post things, are in group chats and say things that they think may be "private", but it becomes pretty open, so no one is really judging from the outside anymore and what may have been speculation 3 years ago has pretty much become fact.

On a more general note, I have watched videos from this competition and have seen IX, NJSE and All Star One. Granted, it was only one day but I doubt technique, choreography and skills varied from the two days, and just comparing the videos and performance updates from Cheerupdates from both days, I am having a lot of trouble justifying the scoring at this competition.

So then in other words, you are saying that the JUDGES are the ones who cheat, they are the ones who awarded the scores to all the teams that participated. IX is an honest gym. We have been honest in everything we do. Since you only saw 1 day of the comp, you should know that all the LEVEL 5 Teams had issues. Not ONE team including IX had a perfectly clean routing for both days. Instead of putting down someone else's gym, you should ALL look at where you are coming from and be TOTALLY ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!

So then in other words, you are saying that the JUDGES are the ones who cheat, they are the ones who awarded the scores to all the teams that participated. IX is an honest gym. We have been honest in everything we do. Since you only saw 1 day of the comp, you should know that all the LEVEL 5 Teams had issues. Not ONE team including IX had a perfectly clean routing for both days. Instead of putting down someone else's gym, you should ALL look at where you are coming from and be TOTALLY ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!
I think almost everyone who has posted has said their issues are with the EP.

Well said quitthedrama.

No one is disputing that the athletes didn't work hard to earn a bid. It was rather you, who didn't have the faith in them to earn the bid on their own, that everyone has an issue with.

As far as no one quiting is concerned. That's an out right lie. According to moms from your very own gym, you had a top girl leave less than 2 weeks ago that went to another gym. These things happen. But don't lie about it. For what it's worth, they don't agree with you and blame you for her leaving. Maybe you should clear the air a bit.

There is a video, the conversation did happen, and a ton of athletes at the competition this weekend saw it.

As I said prior, I DO have a problem when I see an IX athletes text on a Friday night of March competition that says " after practice we were told don't worry the FP bid is ours take out anything that's not hitting, pressure is off"

The videos that are online are of Day 2 I believe, so perhaps some of this would be alleviated if CheerTech actually posted the Day 2 scores for public consumption and comparison relative to the widely known day 1 standings. I know for a fact Fab5 and Big Bang(among others) were better on Day 2 (won't speak to IX since I don't recall watching them in person on day 2 just only have seen a video.)

The videos that are online are of Day 2 I believe, so perhaps some of this would be alleviated if CheerTech actually posted the Day 2 scores for public consumption and comparison relative to the widely known day 1 standings. I know for a fact Fab5 and Big Bang(among others) were better on Day 2 (won't speak to IX since I don't recall watching them in person on day 2 just only have seen a video.)

Yes Fab5 and Big Bang were great on day 2. and yes you are right cheer Tech should post either all of the scores or nothing at all. but kids will also be kids. It could also be like the game telephone when some of us were young. Things get taken completely in the wrong context and re-worded to make it seem worse than it actually was. Believe me, I'm sure all gyms want to win bids honestly. IX is not any different.

Well said quitthedrama.

No one is disputing that the athletes didn't work hard to earn a bid. It was rather you, who didn't have the faith in them to earn the bid on their own, that everyone has an issue with.

As far as no one quiting is concerned. That's an out right lie. According to moms from your very own gym, you had a top girl leave less than 2 weeks ago that went to another gym. These things happen. But don't lie about it. For what it's worth, they don't agree with you and blame you for her leaving. Maybe you should clear the air a bit.

There is a video, the conversation did happen, and a ton of athletes at the competition this weekend saw it.

I have nothing but faith in my athletes and always have. Are you aware that I have received my bids elsewhere in previous years ? That we were the first ny gym to receive a worlds bid in 2007. The only ny team to make it to finals until CNY 2 years ago. As far as the flier she did not quit she chose her HS team and was taken off the mat. Since you are so concerned with what goes on in my gym and what we are doing please send me your name and number so I can update you weekly.

I'm curious since someone posted that this has been happening for a few seasons now, how come other gyms owners haven't complained?
Who would they complain to? USASF?
Are other gym owners/coaches feeling this way or is it just athletes/parents?

Back