Cheerfan From Sweden

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jamein, right?
YES!!!! He is our gym owner/coach! We miss him terribly right now, but I know he is doing amazing stuff over there right now. He said he is bringing back presents, and posted a pic of an awesome candy store-would love that! Ha Ha! I love his energy and passion, and his choreo-is the bomb! (dot.com)

YES!!!! He is our gym owner/coach! We miss him terribly right now, but I know he is doing amazing stuff over there right now. He said he is bringing back presents, and posted a pic of an awesome candy store-would love that! Ha Ha! I love his energy and passion, and his choreo-is the bomb! (dot.com)
Haha! Sweden has pretty good candy, so you're in for a treat! :D

Haha! Sweden has pretty good candy, so you're in for a treat! :D
My dream is to visit. My great grandparents were Swedish and even though when they moved here they wanted to let go of their old world traditions my mom thought they were important and brought them into our lives. I have Dala horses in my house, a straw Yule goat, make mean meatballs and have a krumkake iron (I know its Norwegian, one of my great grandparents was from there) Maybe one day!

I love the now level 3 team but over all i love you program!! love the fact that you guys have a cheer school an really good miniminiors.

I am currently not a coach, since I'm abroad for a year but I agree. The level 3 team consists of amazing girls, and I've had the pleasure of coaching some of them. The miniminiors are soooo cute and good, most of them moved up to the youth teams! The program really has some great girls :)

I am currently not a coach, since I'm abroad for a year but I agree. The level 3 team consists of amazing girls, and I've had the pleasure of coaching some of them. The miniminiors are soooo cute and good, most of them moved up to the youth teams! The program really has some great girls :)

Yeah they do. especially tumbling wise.

Im from sweden too, soon we'll have every gym in sweden represented on the boards, haha!

Im from sweden too, soon we'll have every gym in sweden represented on the boards, haha!

HAHA yeah we tottaly will. I am not related to a specific gym since i do not cheer but I have a riend on Hope (Cheer Infinity Athletics Prep team) and i have a friend that used to cheer for MAC..

Back