All-Star Cheerforce

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am going to really miss DIAMONDZ in small division! I always looked forward on seeing their extremely difficult stunt sequence and innovative dances.

Hey guys, thanks everyone for the support for Cheerforce and all their locations. "it happens", the whole gym teams changing, unfortunately a lot of kids have several decisions where they want to cheer, some age out, some get hurt, nbd. But do rest assured that CF is going no where haha I can vouch for the 3 teams that I coach and the one that I'm on, that it's going to be a great season! Good luck to all :D

I dont think anybody thought CF was going out of business but when their best overall team (Diamondz) is not going to be competitive in the level 5 division anymore people wonder what happened? Very unusual to have ZERO returning kids to a team that has done adequate over the last 6 yrs or so.

Going from reading their website about wanting to make a large senior team and giving out free tution to girls with standing fulls ect. it is surprising to hear that Diamonds are SO5. I wish them the best of luck and I am sure they will kick butt in the division. I am excited to see all the CF teams because they always seem to have some of the best choeography.

I kinda feel like Cheerforce needs to win something big whether its NCA, UCA, Worlds... just something so then more kids may come to them at the higher level than all just wanting to go and train at Cali or at least not as many kids will leave CF to do CA. idk maybe thats just my thinking

I kinda feel like Cheerforce needs to win something big whether its NCA, UCA, Worlds... just something so then more kids may come to them at the higher level than all just wanting to go and train at Cali or at least not as many kids will leave CF to do CA. idk maybe thats just my thinking
I feel that CA has the titles but they are also rank one of the top gyms in the US. Cheerforce is good but CA is better. But i agree if CF got some kind of titles they would keep the kids they have instead of loosing them to CA.

I feel that CA has the titles but they are also rank one of the top gyms in the US. Cheerforce is good but CA is better. But i agree if CF got some kind of titles they would keep the kids they have instead of loosing them to CA.

there is no need to bring other gyms into this. The thread was about Diamondz, lets keep it on topic.

Yikes. Those are some fighting words.

Its fact! When a team is on a winning streak people who want to win go there.. Esp for seniors if its there last chance to
win a title and the year before gym a placed higher than gym b they will go! To keep it on the thread cheerforce black which is now med will be my true love for the year!

Cheerforce black from San Diego?? Aren't they usually coed?

Back