All-Star Cheerhab

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are new eps being released on Sundays the same way Cheerleaders is?
Apropos of nothing but your name shows up as "CheerBankCheerBank" in my Unread tab and I was wondering who signed up using your username twice AND your avatar... Apparently FB likes you so much that it lists your name twice when you reply to threads (it is fine here, just doubled in the Unread tab. Weird!)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm actually really excited to see how this plays out. I'm surprised that with the prestige of these two coaches, that these kids aren't on their 110% best behavior and trying super hard on everything just to impress them (especially with the film cameras there). I know my team would be little angels for them compared to when they are with me.

I'm actually really excited to see how this plays out. I'm surprised that with the prestige of these two coaches, that these kids aren't on their 110% best behavior and trying super hard on everything just to impress them (especially with the film cameras there). I know my team would be little angels for them compared to when they are with me.
I wonder how many of them actually knew who Eddie and Orby or Smoed were before they came to the gym. I'm sure there are plenty of kids at cp's gym who have no idea who they are. These are also kids who apparently do not have a strong coach and they are used to coming to the gym, not working hard and having fun. I wonder if we will see any defiance from some of them. Right now I think they are all too shell shocked and exhausted.

And I'm wondering when and if the mama drama will start. You know these moms are sitting there thinking, WTH are you doing to my kid?

Frankly, I'm sort of surprised the parents haven't been asked to step outside or into a parent room.

Last edited:
And I'm wondering when and if the mama drama will start. You know these moms are sitting there thinking, WTH are you donig to my kid?

Frankly, I'm sort of surprised the parents haven't been asked to step outside or into a parent room.

I feel like the very last clip with the crying girl talking to her dad about not being able to breath was going to lead up to him confronting the actual coach but was suprised when it didn't. And the lobby looked pretty small when the initally walked in. Maybe they don't have closed practices and it's normal for the parents to hang out practically on the floor?

Maybe that is their good behavior. Just a thought.

I feel like the very last clip with the crying girl talking to her dad about not being able to breath was going to lead up to him confronting the actual coach but was suprised when it didn't. And the lobby looked pretty small when the initally walked in. Maybe they don't have closed practices and it's normal for the parents to hang out practically on the floor?
Eddie and Orby would never allow the parents to be inside the gym for practice like that. I'm thinking that the cameras are hoping for some good shots of parents responses to the conditioning etc. and that's why they're allowed inside the gym.

That's exactly what I thought!! If this was an episode of MTV Made he so would have

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || MEOW

Back