All-Star Cheerhab

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And to think their parents spend all that money for them to be lazy. I swear, let that be my child...

This would be my exact response if a parent told me that practice was too hard :cool:
If you want to pay all that money for your kid to be lazy, get her an expensive personal coach that will
do whatever you want for your money.

I think (depending on that awesomness tv is planing) we could get some parent drama in cheerhab, but i don´t think Eddie or Orby would be okay with them making a story up.
I guess these coaches know how to handle crazy parents ;)

There is a reason that in the cali gym there is a sign "No parents, just athletes" at the door to the practice area.

Hahaha I probably wouldn't be able to walk either! That being said I'd give anything to attempt a smoed conditioning session!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I give myself 15 seconds ....that's it. Then I'd be done. My CP tells me all the time she'd like to see me condition with her team...I wouldn't. Humility and embarrassment doesn't even begin to describe the emotions that activity would elicit from me.

Having said that, I think a good SMOED fundraiser would be a conditioning challenge. Individuals could donate $5 for their chance to challenge themselves to a session of SMOED conditioning. The person who lasts the longest gets award and title till next challenge.

Or, SMOED could author a conditioning book that identifies the exercises that they regularly perform to remain in such good shape. Leaving out the ones that may kill the reader like the suicide bear crawls etc. They could then sell it in the
Pro Shop or in a Cheerleaders Extra video.

This would be my exact response if a parent told me that practice was too hard :cool:
If you want to pay all that money for your kid to be lazy, get her an expensive personal coach that will
do whatever you want for your money.

I think (depending on that awesomness tv is planing) we could get some parent drama in cheerhab, but i don´t think Eddie or Orby would be okay with them making a story up.
I guess these coaches know how to handle crazy parents ;)

There is a reason that in the cali gym there is a sign "No parents, just athletes" at the door to the practice area.
I think it's quite simply take it or leave, there's the door. Everyone is replaceable. Special treatment is not negotiable or even subject to discussion. If parents act up they get in trouble just like the athletes (without the bear crawl suicides). And, they are more than willing to lower the blinds on the viewing room if need be. I dare a parent to enter the gym without a coach's specific request to do so. They'll only do it once. Ha! Ha! I think most parents fear Eddie or Orby's wrath more than the athletes. The gym is actually a warm and friendly environment but there are rules necessary to control the wild parents who will do most anything to sneak a peak at a closed practice.

Ikr!!! At first I thought he was gonna be like your being stupid get your head out of the cloud blah blah blah but then he was the total opposite and I was like Naaaaaw you Orby have yourself a new fan!

that is one of ther reasons i am such a big eddie and orby fan. they are really good coached and hard on theri athletes (with all the right to be so) but they are still human beings and real good ones at that.

I think it's quite simply take it or leave, there's the door. Everyone is replaceable. Special treatment is not negotiable or even subject to discussion. If parents act up they get in trouble just like the athletes (without the bear crawl suicides). And, they are more than willing to lower the blinds on the viewing room if need be. I dare a parent to enter the gym without a coach's specific request to do so. They'll only do it once. Ha! Ha! I think most parents fear Eddie or Orby's wrath more than the athletes. The gym is actually a warm and friendly environment but there are rules necessary to control the wild parents who will do most anything to sneak a peak at a closed practice.

#papertapedoverthewindows

Even the peepers couldn't peep! :eek:

While I've enjoyed the Cheerleader's episodes, I think I would be more interested in Cheer Rehab if it featured different coaches. We already know E and O are tough.......we already know they're amazing at what they do. I think it would interest me more to see 2 Ray's coaches or 2 Md Twister's coaches (Angel anyone?) Maybe 2 TG coaches?

As it is I'll continue to watch Cheerleaders but I'm not planning on watching this.

I give myself 15 seconds ....that's it. Then I'd be done. My CP tells me all the time she'd like to see me condition with her team...I wouldn't. Humility and embarrassment doesn't even begin to describe the emotions that activity would elicit from me.

Having said that, I think a good SMOED fundraiser would be a conditioning challenge. Individuals could donate $5 for their chance to challenge themselves to a session of SMOED conditioning. The person who lasts the longest gets award and title till next challenge.

Or, SMOED could author a conditioning book that identifies the exercises that they regularly perform to remain in such good shape. Leaving out the ones that may kill the reader like the suicide bear crawls etc. They could then sell it in the

Fat chance on the book, I asked Gabi what they do and she said it's top secret. :D

Fat chance on the book, I asked Gabi what they do and she said it's top secret. :D
Harrumph!! That sounds like a challenge indeed. A little Detective work and we'll know everything.As long as I'm never expected to perform the exercises. Actually top secret might be a bit of an exaggeration. Watch the Cheerleaders episodes. You'll be able to piece together a lot of their conditioning (well, maybe not a lot but a good deal of it). After all you can't patent, copyright or trademark exercises. Maybe an exercise program, but not the exercises. So, you should be good.

I still think the book is a good idea. So many inquiring minds want to know the 'dets' as they say.

But you know they tried to find that little teeny tiny sliver of space between the paper and the frame. Seriously provides me with much humor to walk in and see "them" (because it's almost always the same players) all contorted trying to sneak any sort of peak!
That's the funniest thing to walk in to the gym and see the nosy Rosie's in a pile peering thru one little sliver of light between the blinds and the window frame.

You know the parents are desperate when the parents try bribing the athletes as they pass by heading into the gym. I wonder what the going rate is for the blinds to go up one inch ?

Harrumph!! That sounds like a challenge indeed. A little Detective work and we'll know everything.As long as I'm never expected to perform the exercises. Actually top secret might be a bit of an exaggeration. Watch the Cheerleaders episodes. You'll be able to piece together a lot of their conditioning (well, maybe not a lot but a good deal of it). After all you can't patent, copyright or trademark exercises. Maybe an exercise program, but not the exercises. So, you should be good.

I still think the book is a good idea. So many inquiring minds want to know the 'dets' as they say.

I think if i´d let my teams go through only the conditioning i´ve seen on the episodes, they´d be death. So i wouldn´t need to know all of it - maybe when they would be used to the conditioning (if that´s even possible), i could need some new inspiration.

Still want the Coaches quotes book, that would be great.

But you know they tried to find that little teeny tiny sliver of space between the paper and the frame. Seriously provides me with much humor to walk in and see "them" (because it's almost always the same players) all contorted trying to sneak any sort of peak!

I did not -- I mean, THEY did not! LOL

Man, it was funny though, d*mn window was sealed up tight! Well played, Eddie, well played.

This just goes to show, every coach has different methods. CSP says no one is replaceable, and both she and Eddie/Orby have World Champion teams.

I would buy the book/dvd

Back