Cheerleader Needs Your Thoughts And Prayers - Buffalo Ny

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so happy to see cheerleaders around the country praying for her, alyssa is an amazing person i love her to death from the day i met her, when you are around her you cant help but be happy. for something like this to happen to her is heartbreaking
Alyssa, i love you so much, you have made it this far and i know you will go all the way. i beleave in you girl<3 havent stopped thinking about you in 2 days and i cant wait to see you smile again<3 still praying for you!

We thought that since Alyssa is not able to have flowers in ICU we would make her a BOW-quet made up of bows from as many cheer programs as we can get. If you are interested in donating a bow, we ask that it is labeled with your program name, location etc as well as any inspirational message you'd like to send. We will arrange all these cheer bows into a beautiful BOW-quet she can actually have with her in the ICU area. Message me directly for an address and details. Your prayers and support are unbelievable!! STAY STRONG ALYSSA, Keep FIGHTING, Keep PRAYING!!!

Back